the Rift

Riddlez n' skittles [Spark/Time]

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie
Яikyn
There, usually, was peace and quiet to be found at the Heavenly Fields, but, today, it seemed that there would be plenty of company, instead. With a sigh, I make my way towards the very small beginnings of what is sure to be the usual clusterfuck of individuals, bartering for the things the talking beasts of Helovia (for whatever reason) carried around with them.

Arriving not long after Oizys and Ker, Duir and I chose the route of silence, at least at first. Always seeming to have something smart to say, this girl, we both look over at her sidelong as we come to a stop, and nod in greeting; however, both my companion and I are truly more curious about the gibbon and his glowing light than anything or anyone else who wanders up here. What is it with weird animals eating weird things, and me? They seem to be everywhere, lately.

Lights really close to those gave me you, I tell my companion, having never had such a similar thing directly before me to relate to the story I’d told him at least a few times; the recollection of it earns a moment of bond-bound love rising between us that is surprisingly uncommon. Though I don’t tell him often, I do care for him, deeply, and am glad he came into my life, even if he sometimes wishes he’d been allowed to bond to anyone else.

The glow reflects in his green eyes, flecked with gold, which follow its dancing path with wonder, even more so now that he knows such a glow had been his origin.

"Wonder if this one wants us to steal shit too," I quietly remark aloud to my buck, who scowls in memory of the greedy raccoon, who’d almost gotten us both killed. Fool us once, he says, and I smile, looking back at the monkey with my smirk still in place.

in every heart a hole
Image Credit

Seeking an upgrade:
:: [ Magic: DarkxSpark | Ability to manipulate electrical currents in the nerve system to control victim's bodies ]
:: [ Restrictions | Requires intense concentration, and only lasts for one attack or defense with the inability for mind control; lasts up to one post outside battle ]

To:
:: [ Magic: DarkxSpark | Ability to manipulate electrical currents in the nerve system to control victim's bodies. ]
:: [ Restrictions | Requires intense concentration, and only lasts for two attack or defense with the inability for mind control; lasts up to two posts outside battle. ]

No prior refusals.

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Messages In This Thread
RE: Riddlez n' skittles [Spark/Time] - by Oizys - 04-07-2017, 03:28 PM
RE: Riddlez n' skittles [Spark/Time] - by Rikyn - 04-07-2017, 04:03 PM
RE: Riddlez n' skittles [Spark/Time] - by Sacre - 04-07-2017, 04:34 PM
RE: Riddlez n' skittles [Spark/Time] - by Amaris - 04-08-2017, 07:03 PM
RE: Riddlez n' skittles [Spark/Time] - by Tiamat - 04-10-2017, 07:31 PM
RE: Riddlez n' skittles [Spark/Time] - by Mihtal - 04-10-2017, 08:55 PM
RE: Riddlez n' skittles [Spark/Time] - by Ingrid - 04-10-2017, 09:03 PM
RE: Riddlez n' skittles [Spark/Time] - by Mihtal - 04-18-2017, 12:58 AM
RE: Riddlez n' skittles [Spark/Time] - by Amaris - 04-18-2017, 01:06 AM
RE: Riddlez n' skittles [Spark/Time] - by Sacre - 04-18-2017, 02:57 AM
RE: Riddlez n' skittles [Spark/Time] - by Rikyn - 04-18-2017, 09:39 AM