the Rift

Riddlez n' skittles [Spark/Time]

Sacre Posts: 274
World's Edge Emissary atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Inari :: Red Fox :: Heal & Ríona :: Common Kitsune :: Electric imi
Where I'm heading who knows
But my heart will stay the same

Sacre was following the eager pattering of paws ahead of him as Inari and Ríona led him on a merry dance across the Heavenly Fields, reportedly in search of some creature they had seen and the healer was given no choice in the matter of whether he was coming to investigate or not. He was coming—a fox's word was final. He meandered after them, dragging his cloven feet on purpose, finding their growing vexation in him amusing as they went along. He had often found that the more irritated they got the cuter they seemed and so Sacre often went out of his way to annoy them on purpose. Eventually, when his dawdling finally found the point of interest, Sacre took in the quite odd scene before him. There was Oizys, her trio of horns and roan body recognisable, even if he didn't know who the companion was who accompanied her. The other was Dris Rikyn, the guy who had usurped his throne as King of Spies, and helped that day down at the beach. He nodded a friendly greeting to each.

Their subject of interest was a rather colourful monkey, who was eating equally colourful... stones? What were those? Surely they weren't very nice to eat. Or maybe they were. Sacre, still prone to his lapses of intrusive nosiness, went to inch a little closer, his brilliantly blue eyes on the strange things he was eating.

"Can I try one?" he asked, deciding there was only one way he might find out what they were. 

By his side his two fox friends were gazing at the rainbow smeared monkey with a mixture of suspicion and curiosity, waiting to see if he would share his forage of these multi-coloured coloured gems whilst some strange orb sparkled beside him—maybe they should be more worried about that.

♥︎

man I want some skittles now D:

Also seeking an upgrade from this:
:: [ Magic: EarthxSpark | Can summon foxes made of electricity that shock on impact. ]

to this:
:: [ Magic: EarthxSpark(U) | Can summon foxes made of electricity that shock and paralyse on impact]

No prior refusals.

There's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Riddlez n' skittles [Spark/Time] - by Oizys - 04-07-2017, 03:28 PM
RE: Riddlez n' skittles [Spark/Time] - by Rikyn - 04-07-2017, 04:03 PM
RE: Riddlez n' skittles [Spark/Time] - by Sacre - 04-07-2017, 04:34 PM
RE: Riddlez n' skittles [Spark/Time] - by Amaris - 04-08-2017, 07:03 PM
RE: Riddlez n' skittles [Spark/Time] - by Tiamat - 04-10-2017, 07:31 PM
RE: Riddlez n' skittles [Spark/Time] - by Mihtal - 04-10-2017, 08:55 PM