the Rift

Riddlez n' skittles [Spark/Time]

Amaris Posts: 299
World's Edge Philosopher atk: 5.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16h :: 4 years HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Dramyrth :: Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Frost Breath Whit
More arrived, as they were always wont to do at events such as these. Amaris felt the usual prickle of discomfort, sensation of fidgety, restless energy course through her - she didn't like crowds, never had, though all their attentions were drawn to the curious creature who sat eating rainbow stones, allowing her to relax (slightly, at least). Dramyrth, having made his observations, and picking up on the emotions of his beloved, winged his way back to her, settling upon his usual spot atop her withers. They were far enough away that the monkey 'stole the spotlight' so to speak, with no threat of the dragonmare and her unusual appearance drawing any of the attention away - she was glad for this, it suited her just fine.

From her backseat standpoint, she was able to enjoy the experience much more than if she was standing any closer to the crowd - though she offered a silent nod of acknowledgement to the faces of Tiamat (and her companion) and Ingrid whom she knew.

The monkey drew attention to itself, quite purposefully, Amaris surmised with a smile. Golden ears pricked as the creature spoke up, proffering a riddle of all things to the crowd. The dragonmare was far too curious a creature to deny the pull of the challenge; she simply could not resist a puzzle, a brainteaser, an exercise of wits and intelligence. Amaris listened closely, clutching to every nuance and syllable, hoping for a hint, a key, a blueprint as to what answer the monkey sought. What am I? he finished, and the dragonmare stood in silence, chewing over the riddle carefully, not making a sound lest it be interpreted as the answer she wished to submit. A small pegasus lad exclaimed his possession of the answer excitedly, before stepping forth to give it. Amaris took her time, before following suit, bending towards the monkey and murmuring in a low, but clear whisper to the creature..

Amaris' answer has been PM'ed. :)
wishlist
No prior refusals.
Seeking: Magic: Light x Spark | Can induce 'mindshock' in another, triggering a severe static-y migraine.
Restrictions: Requires permission outside battle. Can only be used once in battle, effects last 10 seconds.
Daniel Schiersner @ flickr & larfsalot @ deviantart
No need to mirror my post length - I have a horrible case of the rambly writer syndrome!
I like being tagged!
You are always welcome to 'try' and use force/magic on Amaris, but similar to spar posts, leave it to me to decide how the damage is taken please~

Messages In This Thread
RE: Riddlez n' skittles [Spark/Time] - by Oizys - 04-07-2017, 03:28 PM
RE: Riddlez n' skittles [Spark/Time] - by Rikyn - 04-07-2017, 04:03 PM
RE: Riddlez n' skittles [Spark/Time] - by Sacre - 04-07-2017, 04:34 PM
RE: Riddlez n' skittles [Spark/Time] - by Amaris - 04-08-2017, 07:03 PM
RE: Riddlez n' skittles [Spark/Time] - by Tiamat - 04-10-2017, 07:31 PM
RE: Riddlez n' skittles [Spark/Time] - by Mihtal - 04-10-2017, 08:55 PM
RE: Riddlez n' skittles [Spark/Time] - by Ingrid - 04-10-2017, 09:03 PM
RE: Riddlez n' skittles [Spark/Time] - by Mihtal - 04-18-2017, 12:58 AM
RE: Riddlez n' skittles [Spark/Time] - by Amaris - 04-18-2017, 01:06 AM
RE: Riddlez n' skittles [Spark/Time] - by Sacre - 04-18-2017, 02:57 AM
RE: Riddlez n' skittles [Spark/Time] - by Rikyn - 04-18-2017, 09:39 AM