the Rift

[OPEN] The forest of talking trees

Dragomir Posts: 275
World's Edge Glazier atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17" :: 7 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Bunnie
They’re both happy to see him, which makes a smile cross his face, the young boy inside of him who is afraid that he will be left out growing further and further out from who he was now with each passing day. He’d spent his childhood alone, with only his parents and the wild dragons for company, and when he’d first come to Helovia, there were many times when he felt desperately as if he would never truly fit in. The longer he had stayed or the more times he’d come home, however, those who had come to see him for the good man he was had begun to prove, and steadfastly instill, a belief in the man that he was welcome here, to such a degree that he had truly found a home away from home.

His fortune as of late often overwhelms him; grateful to have friends, and a family, and to have a place to share both of these things within, he smiles at Yael’s gentle insistence that he be familiar with her, no matter what shape she can attain, and tilts his eyes towards Syrena as she answers, too. Though he wishes that she lived in the Edge, too, the crafter is well aware that paths often cross in Helovia, and, now that he knows where she lives, he has little excuse to blame her if they don’t bump into each other every now again. Besides, he’s glad to hear that she’s still making things, and especially pleased to hear that they also seem to share a skill now.

"Perhaps we can work together sometime," he says, with a cheerful smile, "I can ask Ranjiri about it – she has many friends and a few relatives in the south. I’m sure she’d like to visit for a while."

It was, after all, where they’d spent the year together in which he’d fallen in love with her. It had taken many weeks apart from her for him to realize it, of course, and, as time will do, life had grown greatly complicated between them in the interim… but fate was also in the favor of love, and he’d come home to find her available to him, albeit broken. Perhaps it would do his mourning darling well to see those she had left behind at his request, all for the sake of their love for one another, or to be reminded of the time before Rhoa had died, or Letha had been born; a time when they had both been happy, and eager to meet each other with the rise of the sun each morning.

"I forgot some supplies, when the girls and I left," he admits, in response to Syrena’s question, looking from her to Yael in turn, "too much going on. What about you two?"

@Syrena @Yael
Wishlist | Table Tracker  

Any violence/magic is allowed to be used upon Dragomir at anytime, permitting it doesn't kill or seriously maim him without my permission <3

Messages In This Thread
The forest of talking trees - by Yael - 04-18-2017, 02:25 PM
RE: The forest of talking trees - by Syrena - 04-23-2017, 06:20 PM
RE: The forest of talking trees - by Dragomir - 04-24-2017, 09:56 AM
RE: The forest of talking trees - by Yael - 05-07-2017, 09:29 AM
RE: The forest of talking trees - by Syrena - 05-26-2017, 05:51 PM
RE: The forest of talking trees - by Dragomir - 06-02-2017, 10:44 AM
RE: The forest of talking trees - by Yael - 06-12-2017, 04:02 PM