the Rift

[PRIVATE] take a fucking bite, babe—

Kid Posts: 122
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Colt :: Equine :: 15hh :: 3 years HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
dark
okay well this whole thread might just be M so whoops
everybody wants to rule the world
Now there should be a freeze frame and record scratch at this moment, with bubblegum eyes just now noticing the lethal predator lurking in the foliage before me  and sticky white smeared between my thighs with bites along my withers, toothy maw awaiting its next meal (aka this fine ass) as it lunges. "Kurva életbe." I hiss, holding my breath as I swing my rear around, I've never tried to fight a wolf before, at least not a real one. My body tenses as I begin to spin on my heels click, brows narrowing and cocked hind legs click letting loose a bullet of stone as they rise off the ground, pop! I'm swinging my head back to see if I hit my mark, clenching my teeth because I am so not down for this bullshit after having to deal with some gross stallion only a moment before (can I get a fucking break?).

As my crowned head swings back to see if I hit my target, my stomach drops because some fucking terrible sounds emerge from the body of the wolf as it's jaws curl into a sick grin and it's body bends and snaps, misshapen and traumatizing as the outer skin sheds to reveal— "Fuck you!" I spit harshly, turning around to face the familiar unicorn who had been hiding beneath the wolf skin, ears flat against my head as I stare her down. Despite how cool this new magic of hers is, I absolutely disgusted by the transformation process, stomach still knotted from watching the process with my own two eyes.

I wonder if I should feel joyous upon reuniting with the frenemy from my childhood, the closest thing to a friend I've ever had (I don't think people like me too much). I also feel that I should be jealous about her fancy new magic, for last time we met she had just received some sick electric animals (with which she electrocuted me, bitch). But I'm not envious, because I too have some nice magic to display... how? I'm not going to make her bite me (am I?). Yes, I am. Payback's a bitch.

But first. "Oh I certainly have been." The stench of the man lingers about me, worn like a cloak as I look Oizys over— she's taller than I am now, but it's no surprise, considering I was never destined to touch the clouds the way my brothers and sisters are, with my compact frame and short legs. Her hide is lighter now, though her head and legs are still a deep midnight, marred with scratches from her own little dances. She's bulked up too, impressively so (it's not like I haven't either though), stacked and dangerous with her daunting posture as she looks down at me (ouch). "A blind man would never know where to put it. Buuut your dad was rather desperate," I hum, a smirk crawling across my lips as I look at Oizys, feeling the satisfaction of easing into familiar banter. I missed this. "And call me a stud magnet, if you will, these hips are irresistible." Each syllable of the last word is lengthened, drawn out as I wiggle said hips to prove a point, winking playfully at the younger unicorn as the corners of my lips spread into a sheepish grin.

"And you've been busy too, I see you've got new magic. No pretty asscrack flowers though, how unfortunate." I casually look her over, as if the secret behind her new power lies just on the surface, glittering and beckoning upon her dusted coat, meeting storm grey eyes as I straighten (not) up, almost stretching myself to look just a little taller. "But what is this fancy new magic of yours? Other than downright terrifying, that transformation was no pleasant sight." My body shakes at the image of bones crunching, compressing, expanding, flesh blistering open and skin tearing as the wolf's hide is shed, torn apart to reveal the unicorn I remember from my childhood (saying that makes me feel old, ick).

"Talk."

the boy king
image | coding

@Oizys

made by reli

tag me in everything

Messages In This Thread
take a fucking bite, babe— - by Kid - 04-18-2017, 06:20 PM
RE: take a fucking bite, babe— - by Oizys - 04-19-2017, 03:09 PM
RE: take a fucking bite, babe— - by Kid - 04-19-2017, 05:06 PM
RE: take a fucking bite, babe— - by Oizys - 04-20-2017, 03:18 PM
RE: take a fucking bite, babe— - by Kid - 04-21-2017, 05:52 PM