the Rift

[PRIVATE] take a fucking bite, babe—

Oizys Posts: 134
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 7.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 17hh :: 2 HP: 73.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ker :: Philippine Eagle :: Curse Snow
AS GOD IS MY WITNESS, I'D RATHER BE DANGEROUS

Side-hoeing? There's a phrase! "Cheeky bastard," she retorts, punctuating her sentence with a loud snort of amusement. He really has a way with words, doesn't he? His surprise at the idea of her doing that makes her even more reluctant to admit that she has had approximately 0 dick during her time on this earth, because she doesn't like to be second in anything and it's fairly obvious that he's very experienced in these physical matters. His comment about her mounting her men makes her chuckle even more, and there's a distinct glint of enjoyment in those cold grey eyes of hers as she tries to picture such a scenario. It does seem distinctly unfair that the breeding position demands that a woman be submissive to a man - why do they get to take control? That's one of the things that's putting Oizys off most - she does not want to submit to any man, as much as her body is telling her she should.

She's fairly sure she could bullshit about being a wanton sex goddess if she wanted to, but for some reason she feels like she owes Kid the truth. They might turn the air blue around each other, but they're always honest. Lying about something so stupid seems....childish. "Alright, truth time: I've not had any dick of which to speak. It's not for lack of offers, though!" She makes her last point fiercely, glaring at him as though daring him to say nobody would want to put their dong anywhere near her giant bulk. "I just haven't found anybody worthy enough. Nor do I want to risk getting pregnant - can you imagine me as a mother?" She twists her lips in abject disgust, before raising a sly eyebrow. "That's the bonus of doing it your way, I suppose - no foal-shaped whoopsies." There's another thought - Kid as a father!

As he asks what other animals she can become, she perks up distinctly. Now there's something she can talk about without needing to bullshit! "Oh, dozens. My first was a wolf, which is probably why it's my favourite. A bear is a close second - those fuckers are badass. I've also tried a stag - bit boring, not much different to being me, and those antlers snag on everything - and a rat, which was interesting. I prefer predators, because there's nothing like the thrill of inflicting fear upon everybody you see." She glances up to where Ker is perched in a nearby tree, her head tucked under her wing as she dozes. "I've transformed into Ker as well, although for some reason I fly like a boulder." That annoys her - there's a whole potential world of flighted fun out there, ruined by the fact she can do little more than glide!

His final question makes her pause. Why hadn't she considered that before? "Huh, I've never thought of that." She'd just assumed that it wouldn't work on another horse, but....what if it did? How badass would that be? She could waltz around doing crimes in other people's names....So when Kid makes his offer, she finds herself nodding, not realising that she's stumbling right into a trap. "Sure. I'd make a brilliant you, probably better than the original." She winks before stepping forwards, cocking her head to ask for permission to slice his skin and take a drink.

image credits

@Kid

[ the gargoyle queen ]
OIZYS IS ALWAYS RATED M FOR STRONG LANGAUGE IN HER POSTS

Messages In This Thread
take a fucking bite, babe— - by Kid - 04-18-2017, 06:20 PM
RE: take a fucking bite, babe— - by Oizys - 04-19-2017, 03:09 PM
RE: take a fucking bite, babe— - by Kid - 04-19-2017, 05:06 PM
RE: take a fucking bite, babe— - by Oizys - 04-20-2017, 03:18 PM
RE: take a fucking bite, babe— - by Kid - 04-21-2017, 05:52 PM
RE: take a fucking bite, babe— - by Oizys - 05-02-2017, 02:47 PM
RE: take a fucking bite, babe— - by Kid - 06-13-2017, 10:44 PM