the Rift

[OPEN] !! You'll Make It Through Another Night [Joining]

Noxia Posts: 10
World's Edge Mare
Mare :: Equine :: 14.3hh :: 3 years (born Tallsun || Year 5)
Abba
Noxia
And it only hurts when I'm breathing
My heart only breaks when it's beating
A lot of horses. Okay. So, it wouldn't be too horrible? She said there were places to sneak away for quiet time. So, Nox could hide on her own for a bit then when her anxiety began to spike. A breath is exhaled, though probably a bit too loud and in a manner which sounded far more like a sigh than an actual breath. Nox's eyes shift around, nervously looking toward Lyanna in hopes that the mare wouldn't be insulted by Nox's relief at the idea of still having space while staying near others. Then, finally, her eyes begin to linger away from the wall - resting on the spikes protruding from the ground.

Yep. Totally safe. Perfectly safe. No one's getting in here without permission apparently. Good gods almighty you might have found the most protected herd this world has ever known. I'd say that's good going Nox. Good going.

With the nod of the pegasus' head they move through the gates and into (whaddaya know) more forests. Though, she can tell that the forest will begin to thin out as they head closer to the cliffs - which is a plus for her frazzled brain that couldn't navigate her way around the trees. Perhaps she would just stay by the cliffs for a bit... not venture too deep into the herd lands until she could start to get her bearings. Lyanna begins to speak of the jobs and Nox's brain tries to follow what most was said. Though, in all honesty, she probably only truly understood that of warriors and healers. Her eyes linger for a moment on the blue tints to the mare's locks before finally looking outward toward the beautiful horizon and the sky she had missed so much. "P-philosophers?" she inquires, trying to figure out what kind of job that would even be before she is questioned on what she thinks of the view.

"It's beautiful..." she says as another dark mare arrives in the group. Except, you know. This time she has a horn on her head instead of wings. "Horns too... we can have horns now?!" she whispers before catching the phrase "my queen" uttered from the other mare's lips. "Wait... Q-Queen?!" Nox is suddenly frozen in place, eyes widening as she stares toward Lyanna. Well, this was awkward. This was definitely awkward.

The other mare's name was Akumi, and she did her best to keep that stored away in her brain before forcing her social skills to begin to function once more. "N-Noxia. I'm Noxia." She stutters it, still in shock with the horns and wings and the whole situation with the fact that there was a queen standing right beside her.

Oh. This will be fun. This definitely will be fun to watch.

@Lyanna
@Akumi - You're good :D It's open for a reason!
Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
RE: !! You'll Make It Through Another Night [Joining] - by Noxia - 05-02-2017, 09:17 PM