the Rift

[OPEN] she eyes me like a pisces

Zünden Posts: 75
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.3 :: Four [Birdsong] HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Pare
Zünden
They days were slowly growing cooler, whispering of Orangemoon's approach. It had been a long time since the mare had gone through a winter in the Mountains, and she wasn't really looking forward to it. Now that she was grown, it wouldn't be so hardto get out of the Basin when it did really start to snow. She could remember finding a path that lead out of the herd, where the trees sheltered the ground from massive mounds of snow. Now her legs were long enough and thick enough to plow a way out the front  grate.

She was used to being alone thanks to her time on the road, but that had been different. Then it had been hard to find others that suited her tastes. Now she was surrounded by horses, she could smell them everywhere, yet she found herself alone most of the time. Her breath huffed from her lunges. Sure she wasn't the most cuddly of beasts, but she wasn't the harshest,or the craziest if she remembered correctly. She could be fun, depending on what you thought was fun. Several things had been tried while she was outside of Helovia. Drinking was one high on her list of pleasures. It loosened her up and made her more like a lady her age should be. 'What I wouldn't give for a drink right now.' She turned her eyes towards the horizon trying to find something to distract her mind.

A figure standing by the sentinels caught her attention. It appeared to be a large mostly black unicorn relaxing in the last of the evenings sun. Her dappled body moved slowly forward. There wasn't any need to hurry, it didn't look like they were going anywhere soon. As she drew closer the figure turned out to be a rather handsome stallion. His base coat was black, but glimmered with a hunt of purple. His mane and tail were tipped with a pleasing blue color. A smooth, true, smile slipped over her face as she watched him.

Her normally gruff voice was a warm deep purr, "Hello handsome." She halted close to the stallion her eyes slowly moving over his well built body. He was taller than she was, but that was only a bonus. She liked larger males, they lead to strong foals. She cocked her own round hip out enjoying the sun that danced over her varnished grey hide. "Better soak up all the sun you can before Orangemoon sets in." She grinned and watched him her eyes still moving slowly over her body. "The winters here are pretty damn harsh." The information wasn't hard to figure out, hell they lived in the north. It seemed like a good ice breaker though. "I'm Zunden by the way." She tossed her name out like it ment nothing, and to her names didn't mean anything. Parents had to have some way to get their foal's attention, but other than that did it really mean anything? She turned her eyes to his bright purple ones. She wondered how many others out there had dual colored eyes like her own.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Words: 520
Tags/OOC:  @Rhodoc
Talking Thinking

Image Credit
Superiority is my reason
Anger is my fuel
Blood is the cost
Victory is my prize
[Image: zunden_by_poolpaw-d8dwmp0.png]
Her horn isn't broken

Messages In This Thread