the Rift

[PRIVATE] Festival Lights Ooo lala~

Glacia Posts: 111
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Name :: Snowy Owl :: None Nessie

Fuzzy. That is how I feel. That kingly man who I had eyes for all night was swaggering towards me. I at him, and he swaggers closer. My body responds instantly to his touch, leaning into his muzzle. His breath is released rather abruptly by my ears and my body shivers, but he pulls away. Slurred words are next to hit my ears after his burst of air, and I am quick to close any gap between us. My muzzle trailing down his neck and soon my chest is bumping against his. "She'ssss sssleeping. Ssafe." I pause reassuring myself, but then I laugh. "I mmmmm I checked." I pull away, a flirtatious gaze is thick on my face, lips curled in a drunken smile. "I've beeen thinking about youuuuuuu allll evening.... Your really looking, heh, worthy of my attensionions." Giggles arise from my throat, as I pull away further, to gaze upon his lovely physique, his trim figure, looking all handsome for tonight. I knew what I wanted, and it was him. I'd wanted him sober, but now I was fairly tipsy, and more prone to...Stupid decisions.

My tail flicked from side to side, and I wobbled towards him, my muzzle trailing down his shoulder and side, and once my voluptuous rear reached his shoulder, I bumped him with it. The invitation was quite clear.

"talk talk talk talk "

@Rikyn

Drunk Glacia is so forward :'D She's like "DO MEH NOW"

I HAD A HEART THEN
but the queen has been overthrown

full image

Messages In This Thread
Festival Lights Ooo lala~ - by Glacia - 06-08-2017, 03:13 PM
RE: Festival Lights Ooo lala~ - by Rikyn - 06-12-2017, 09:54 AM
RE: Festival Lights Ooo lala~ - by Glacia - 06-28-2017, 09:54 PM
RE: Festival Lights Ooo lala~ - by Rikyn - 07-11-2017, 10:11 AM