the Rift

[OPEN] frozen synapse—

Canaan Posts: 18
Aurora Basin Phantom
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 5
Silk
Canaan
My legs are tired after the journey I have taken from the Basin. I have walked a long, long way. And for what? I remembered the crazed ivory mare's words about her Master... And I wondered about it. Over and over and in the back of my mind even unbidden the thoughts lurked there. So after enjoying the Festival in the Basin, after introducing myself to this horse and that horse... I've walked here to this place. I notice there's barely any life here as I step somewhat clumsily through the paths that are barely apparent. The morning's sunrise illuminates my coat and paints clearly to anyone nearby that I am as mud-covered as ever. My mane is matted and tangled, forelock its own solid entity.

I'm not really paying attention to my surroundings as I walk through this unfamiliar land. I'm not really sure where I'm going, what I'm looking for. Answers? Adventure? I'm not the most interesting guy and I think pretty poorly of myself but I wouldn't mind a little adventure. A purpose, of some sorts. Until now my purpose has just been basic survival. I've been tumbleweed, rolling from one so-called home to the next so-called home. Now I have another 'home'.... whether it will stick or not who's to say. But I've certainly met some interesting characters and perhaps that will be enough to keep me here. Besides, there is a large, large area to explore to keep my interest.

My gaze is wandering over the marsh around me without really seeing, until I see something that is quite surprising. I stop in my tracks and stare at the pale form lying in the muck. I recognize its shape but whether life is coming from it - debatable. Wet, struggling breath. I take a couple steps toward it, lowering my skull toward the stallion - unicorn stallion - and sniff at the half-dead shape. I clear my throat. Are you alive? Can I help? My offer surprises me.. I'm not the healing type, the caring type, or anything positive really. But the buried honesty in my soul compels me to do what I can for the beast. I step back to give him room, but remaining close enough to hear if he responds to me.

screams of the innocent
Image Credit
You may use force with Canaan with the exception of permanent maiming or death.
OOC
Thread Tracker
Wish List
DeviantArt

Messages In This Thread
frozen synapse— - by Mauja - 06-11-2017, 11:38 AM
RE: frozen synapse— - by Canaan - 06-11-2017, 12:16 PM
RE: frozen synapse— - by Alysanne - 06-11-2017, 12:39 PM
RE: frozen synapse— - by Yael - 06-11-2017, 01:21 PM
RE: frozen synapse— - by Mauja - 06-11-2017, 02:06 PM
RE: frozen synapse— - by Canaan - 06-11-2017, 04:19 PM
RE: frozen synapse— - by Alysanne - 06-11-2017, 04:45 PM