the Rift

of ghosts and other unnatural things (Tor, Azulee, NPC)

Lace the Silverthorn Posts: 459
Deceased atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 14 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Fajira :: Plain White Dragon :: Fire Breath Chan

"Hm?" The stallion halted and turned the head at the sound of the voice, so caught up in the process of moving forward that he hadn't noticed the presence of another. The sight of the painted mare brought a wide smile to his lips though, and without caring about the splashing mud he splashed over towards her.

"If it isn't Tor! Ha, I knew it something good was bound to happen if I went this way." A cheerful laugh escaped his maw as he reached out to nudge her nose in a friendly greeting; whether he had forgotten about the awkward last meeting or simply chose to ignore it was hard to tell.

The dragon on the back of the stallion didn't appear quite as thrilled, but she made no attempt at chasing the mare off. She was greeted with a somewhat short trill, an acknowledgment of her presence and little more. In Fajira's eyes, Tor had messed up. It would take more than talk to bring her back in the good book of the companion, even though she was white and Lace seemed to enjoy her company.

Ignoring the biased feelings of his soul mate the grullo kept smiling toward the healer, rather curious about what would bring her this deep into a place that was admittedly rather unsettling. "I didn't expect to run into you here of all places" he commented, remembering without saying anything the retreating backside of the very same mare, when confronted with a pack of predators. Even with all the goodwill in the world he couldn't call her brave, so why on earth was she visiting a place like this?

"Feeling adventurous, perhaps?" Perhaps she could be persuaded into coming along on his little quest. This time he would make sure not to expect anything from her - hopefully though, she could be convinced to stick around to patch them up if something came along.

BronzeHalo.deviantart.com
♦ Permission granted to use magic and violence on Lace and Fajira
♦ Only tag in new threads, spars and if it's urgent
The Store | The Warden

Messages In This Thread
RE: of ghosts and other unnatural things (Tor, Azulee, NPC) - by Lace - 11-16-2012, 04:53 PM