the Rift

of ghosts and other unnatural things (Tor, Azulee, NPC)

Lace the Silverthorn Posts: 459
Deceased atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 14 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Fajira :: Plain White Dragon :: Fire Breath Chan

The grin turned a wee bit sheepish as she mentioned his new title. For some reason he always forgot to mention it to those he met, unless they specifically asked for herd affiliations. Sometimes it was better to seem like the rover he had always been - made outcasts relax, and offered a world of information that sometimes remained hidden to those who led comfortable and cozy lives in safety behind borders.

When the mare explained her reasons, he allowed the smile to fade slightly, though still maintained the lighthearted facade as he nodded at the mention of undead. Was it improper to hope that some might actually appear? If so it didn't bother him, and the offer to join her was exactly what he had hoped for.
"You read my mind" he admitted and began to turn, the legs so sunken into the wet ground that they only parted from the earth with difficulty. A smacking sound could be heard as the stallion stepped away, carefully avoiding the deep craters he had made while standing still. "I was hoping to have your company, if only for a little while. It's always more interesting to have company when you're on adventures." Not that he ever was alone, with Fajira as a constant companion. But somehow it wasn't the same. The dragon was more like an extension of himself, and she wasn't always thrilled when forced to come along on his explorations. Change was always welcome, especially if it meant spending some time with Tor.

"Are you heading somewhere in particular?" he asked, making sure to move around a bit more so that he wouldn't get stuck again. The shifting made him seem restless, hooves never resting in one place for very long. "It's my first time coming to these parts, so I only know what rumors have told me. Which, honestly, isn't much. People were oddly reluctant when I asked about this place..." It was probably that very reluctance that had triggered his desire to see the marsh for himself. Sometimes curiosity was like a disease, leading you on from one odd situation to another.

BronzeHalo.deviantart.com
♦ Permission granted to use magic and violence on Lace and Fajira
♦ Only tag in new threads, spars and if it's urgent
The Store | The Warden

Messages In This Thread
RE: of ghosts and other unnatural things (Tor, Azulee, NPC) - by Lace - 11-16-2012, 05:45 PM