the Rift

Smoke and Mirrors [Orinthia]

Murdock Posts: 198
Outcast atk: 9 | def: 10.5 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: 8 HP: 61.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Gaz

M U R D O C K
If I go crazy then will you still call me Superman?

Murdock smiled faintly as excitement illuminated Orinthia's features. In his fleet, everyone had learned to fight regardless of gender or age. Sparring had always been something he enjoyed, and he hoped he would be able to pass on his knowledge to this mare. In truth, the moves weren't the problem; it was the rhythmic flow, like a dance, of putting everything together and making it all work. Of course, to be fair to her he would have to stay on the ground. The majority of his combat training had taken place in the air, though he had learned to fight on foot as well.

He dipped his head in thoughtful agreement as his gaze strayed to the rising sun. A rosy blush had begun to bleed into the darkened sky, and dawn would soon be upon them. He had hardly noticed the fatigue that weighed down upon him until the light met his eyes, and he yawned dramatically. "We'll meet at the battleground, then? We will both need to be rested up" he smiled up at her, taking a step back. She was larger than him, to be certain, but he had years of experience that would give him the upper hand.

A sweet, warm wind swept across the gentle slopes of the snow and danced through his mane. The day ahead looked as though it would be a pleasant one, although for now he would need to sleep. Turning back to her, he dipped his head to the taller mare. "It was a pleasure to meet you, Orinthia. We shall meet again soon" he smiled brightly at her and spread his wings as he turned his back toward her. The nearest shelter was several miles away and there was no way he was going to be walking. With a final glance over his shoulder, he lifted off into the young morning air toward the castles of rock.

(OOC - Sure, I can make the post. I'll be pretty busy for the next few days, but I'll get it up as soon as possible and send you the link :] )

"Speak"