the Rift

After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open]

Aryel Posts: 229
Dragon's Throat Soldier
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.4 :: 4
FennecFyre

Aryel
I'm through accepting limits / 'cause someone says they're so.

Aryel shrugged in response to Levi's question. "I'm not sure, to be honest. Now that it's Birdsong I've been ranging out past the herd borders, so I haven't seen it much. And when I do fly past it, I'm up high so judging it's progress is a little hard." She grinned. "But when it's done, I'll bet you any invaders would take one look at it and turn tail. Imagine trekking through the desert only to be turned back by a wall." She felt lucky that the desert could be crossed on the wing so easily. Whoever had first chosen that area to begin a herd must have been a rather forward-thinking horse.

She snorted as Levi bragged that she still wouldn't be able to beat him in a race, but it was a good-natured noise. "At least I don't use sand dunes as landing strips." She shot back. But she let it slide, looking back at Lana as she described her father. Hoo, he doesn't sound like a nice guy, she thought. She knew better than to judge on appearances, but it seemed this stallion's sinister colors would indeed match his personality. She blinked at the mention of flames. "You mean real fire or just flame-colored markings?" If they were going up against a horse with magic, they would have to be careful. She had no desire to get her feathers charred away.

But for now, they could forget about him and go get a drink. "Come on, then." said Aryel with a toss of her head, turning and trotting up in the direction of the river. She increased her speed until she was at a full gallop, blue-black wings spreading and churning the sand with powerful strokes, carrying her away from the ground. Once she had achieved a decent altitude, Aryel circled, waiting for the others.

"blah blah blah."

Some things I cannot change / but until I try I'll never know.

Thanks for the good times, and no hard feelings for the bad times.

Vicer and Aryel's new threads never happened.

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
(OOC: Sorry for the wait guys! It has been an extremely busy week for me :/)

Levi's orbs flickered towards the silvery filly, who was describing her father. He was similar in size to Levi, but as Lana explained to Aryel and Levi, he was a little bit taller. Her father seemed to maybe have magic, as she explained that he had a flame maybe crawling up his back leg. Levi snorted with disgust at the thought of her father. “Thanks Lana, now that we know what your father looks like, we will keep an eye out for you.” A soft smile emerged on Levi’s gaze. The darkly shaded brute’s thoughts started to take over once again… What kind of self-centered murder would hurt innocent horses that just wanted to be loved? Lana couldn’t help that she was brought into the world by that beast, she deserved better. Luckily, she was at the Dragon’s Throat, one of the best herds out there. Levi knew that it would only get better for Lana from here. He and Aryel would protect her, along with most of the herd. Lana had agreed to live with him, so he would keep her safe and comfortable for as long as she needed him to.

"I'm not sure, to be honest. Now that it's Birdsong I've been ranging out past the herd borders, so I haven't seen it much. And when I do fly past it, I'm up high so judging it's progress is a little hard." Aryel grinned. "But when it's done, I'll bet you any invaders would take one look at it and turn tail. Imagine trekking through the desert only to be turned back by a wall." Levi looked towards Aryel as she spoke calmly. “Well, it is very interesting Aryel, I have to say I think you would make a great scout.” Shooting her a smirk, he arched his neck at her in a playful manner. He liked teasing Aryel because she wasn’t afraid of a little joke or Levi to be honest. She would make a great warrior because she was determined and seemed to know what she was doing. "At least I don't use sand dunes as landing strips." Levi’s smirk then turned into a sarcastic glare. “Haha.” He laughed sarcastically “Very funny Aryel.” Levi didn’t feel like joking around with her or getting on a rant about the first time they had met, he just ignored it and looked at Lana.

"And of course I still want to come down to the river with you both.” Levi laughed as she jumped around gleefully with excitement. His warm gaze followed Aryel as he realized she was now in the air. Levi looked at Lana and kindly said “After you.” Waiting for her to go, he waited patiently.

Lana Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Paramore

~ Misguided Ghosts ~

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You mean real fire or just flame-colored markings? She cursed herself for not explaining herself properly. Anyhow,it would be corrected. Come on, then. Yes lets. She watched as the blue mare propelled herself in the sky,circling for herself and Levi to catch up. Thanks Lana, now that we know what your father looks like, we will keep an eye out for you. She nodded in thanks at him. He then turned to a sarcastic tone as he spoke to Aryel about using sand dunes for landing strips. Levi's tone defiantly showed the comment had not pleased him. She was expecting Levi to take of and with with Aryel in the sky but no. She had offered her to go first. "By the way I meant that the flame up his leg is merely a painting on his body. No magic I know of it used by him."

She turned her head to smile quickly at Levi before setting of in the path Aryel had at a smooth canter. She sped up into a gallop,extending her wings,pushing her wings up and down in powerful strokes. When she felt herself lifting she gave a extra powerful stroke,lifting herself into the sky. Calming her strokes she circled just below Aryel,waiting for Levi to get up with them. She looked down on Levi's raven body. "You coming Levi?" She laughed as she called down to him. It must have been the first laugh in years. She then proceeded to look up at Aryel,beaming from ear to ear.

"blah blah blah."

Dragon's Throat Soldier
FennecFyre

Aryel

Aryel waited until they were all in the air before speaking again. "Scout?" she mused, beating her wings. "Maybe. But to be honest, I think the front lines or protecting the herd citizens would be the best place for me." She didn't simply have a desire to fight others, but the idea of being somebody who stood up for those unable to defend themselves, who kept the cruel and the merciless and bay, gave her a thrill. She recalled something. "You've been promoted to soldier, haven't you?" she asked. "Heard it down the herd gossip chain they were taking on new warriors. Congrats." she said with a smile. Levi was a little bullheaded, but hey, he was a guy. And besides, he had a good heart, and that was what counted.

She noted what Lena had said, relieved to hear that there was no danger of fighting a pyromancer, then tilted her wings and soared in the direction of the river.

The river, which sometimes dwindled to a trickle during the dry season, was no swollen with icemelt, which was present even in their cold land. The Throat was a place of change, she was learning. You had to know how to bend and adapt here as food and water levels dropped and rose. She went in for a landing, flaring her wings at the last moment to drop to the ground. She trotted to the river's pebbled shore, and dipped her head to drink. A little sandy, but fresh and clean, tasting almost of snow.

"blah blah blah."

Hidden Account
Ava
"By the way I meant that the flame up his leg is merely a painting on his body. No magic I know of it used by him." [/i]Levi chuckled slightly. He should have known that she had only meant a marking. "Whoops, sorry Lana. I was a bit confused." Laughing again, he watched as the filly smoothly took off the air. Turning his head, he scanned the area for any intruders (AKA Lana's dad) His eyes pierced forwards until he knew the area was secure. Suddenly Levi was interrupted by the sweet toned filly. "You coming Levi?"

The breeze felt nice of Levi's face. He loved flying at any time, for it was Levi's favorite thing to do. Finally reaching his perfect gallop speed, he dropped both wings out letting each one take the ripples of the air. In the air, he swung around meeting Lana and Aryel. He followed Aryel since she also knew where she was headed. The laughter of Lana brought joy to Levi's heart. Foals just seemed to make everything okay. Levi loved foals and couldn't wait to help Lana out around the Throat.

"Scout?" Aryel seemed to think for a second. "Maybe. But to be honest, I think the front lines or protecting the herd citizens would be the best place for me." Levi listened to each word Aryel had said and then agreed with her. "That sounds great, Aryel." Levi was quite charmed by her and he could not understand why even from the first day he somewhat liked her. "You've been promoted to soldier, haven't you?" Levi looked towards her as she spoke. "Heard it down the herd gossip chain they were taking on new warriors. Congrats." Levi gave her a sweet looking smile. “Thank you.” He said kindly. “Well, I also think I heard that you as well are a soldier.” Taking a slight pause he looked at the area they were in. The shimmering river caught his eye as they were so close now. Shaking his head, he went back to paying attention. “Congrats to you as well Aryel.”

(OOC: Ack, that was horrible sorry guys and also sorry for the wait! :/)

Unregistered

Paramore

~ Misguided Ghosts ~

Lana grinned as Levi took of into the sky and joined herself and Aryel. She finally felt like she was home and that she had met others who cared about her and who she could call her friends. She looked from stallion to mare,listening to there talk of there ranks. soldiers. She admired the pair greatly,she could only dream she was as brave as them both. Both of them congratulated each other,adding even more of good vibe to the area round them.

She followed flew by Levi's side,following Aryel towards the lake. It seemed to glint in the light of the sun to the point parts of it looked pure white but it was ever changing and the white,glinting parts of the lake changed shape and moved round in comparison to her and the others moving. Sand dunes rolled over each other,grains being pushed down like a mine sand storm in the light breeze. The smile on her maw never seemed to cease or disappear. It was plastered onto her. She was finally feeling happy and safe without the haunting memory of Saruman and hanging over her like a rain cloud.

Her voice was like spark. "You two must be so brave becoming soldiers! I wish I could be that brave!." She flicked her tail. "You will be treated like hero's!" She paused,deep in thought for a second. "Scratch that...you will be hero's!" She laughed,rolling her body over by carefully placing her wings out right.It was something her mother had taught her. It will help you in life if you ever need to get out of a tight space Were the words she had used to stress the skill. She seemed to be almost jumping in the air,going up and down as if she was pushing of the ground every time. Lively. The first time she had been this lively in years. Happy-lively anyway. Scared-lively is a totally different thing all together.

"blah blah blah."

Dragon's Throat Soldier
FennecFyre

Aryel

Aryel lifted her head from the water as Levi mentioned that she had become a soldier as well. "Yup. I asked Kri about it, and she said yes." She grinned. "And I'm even getting a sparring lesson from her." She was a little excited to study the fighting style of a horse as short as her. Even when play-fighting with Kai and the other Redrock youngsters as a foal, her small size and scrawniness had always left her at a disadvantage. Maybe now she would be able to overcome this, maybe even play it to her advantage.

"Maybe you and I should try a mockfight one day." she mused, dropping her head again to nibble a bit of grass. She looked up again as Lana landed, wishing she could be as brave as them, calling them heroes. "I don't know about heroes," she said, still unable to stop the excitement welling up at the idea of a becoming a renowned warrior. She knew that she certainly wouldn't get perfect overnight, it would be a long, hard road, but she was ready to give it her all. "but any horses that think they can threaten the Throat will have another thing coming."

"blah blah blah."

Hidden Account
Ava
Levi

The crisp air felt nice of his somewhat warm body. Fire and Ice, they were always a battle. If you got to hot, you needed to somehow get cooler. If you were to cold you needed to somehow get warmer. Neither one would win, but still they were a never ending battle. Lana flew, by his side, as they all talked. This filly seemed to be happy and Levi liked that. Smiling at her he knew that they were just about to land.

"Yup. I asked Kri about it, and she said yes." Aryel grinned. "And I'm even getting a sparring lesson from her." Levi's features lit up as she said she was going to spar with Kri. Shooting her a grin he said "Aryel that is great! You should feel proud of yourself." He gave a warm silvery smile as he flew on starting to land with the others.

"You two must be so brave becoming soldiers! I wish I could be that brave!." Lana flickered her silvery highlighted tail "You will be treated like hero's!" Levi chuckled at the idea. Him treated like a hero? Nah! Aryel he could see, but him ,hah, never. Then as Levi was about to reply Lana spoke more "Scratch that...you will be hero's!" Levi’s heart felt something that it never had before… appreciation. His thankful look shot towards Lana, but before he could say anything Aryel and Lana had landed.

Levi landed next to Lana’s side as the shimmering river glistened in front of them. Stretching his maw out, he bent down only to taste the cool sensation that trickled down his throat. Finally satisfied, he lifted his head up, water dipped from his lips. "Maybe you and I should try a mockfight one day." Aryel chimed in as she nibbled away on the lively grasses. "Sure Aryel, that sounds fun." Levi replied to the dappled beauty"I don't know about heroes," Aryel thought away. Levi smiled at Lana in a calm tone “Yeah I don’t know about hero’s, but we will certainly help our herd with whatever is needed.” Draping his massive wing over Lana’s shoulder, he said “If anyone is the hero here, it should be you.” Levi paused “You’re the one who ran away from your dad and that’s not an easy thing to do. Then you came to a whole new herd not knowing what to expect… You are truly one of the bravest horses I have ever met.”

"Talk talk talk."

Unregistered

Paramore

~ Misguided Ghosts ~

Maybe you and I should try a mockfight one day. Lana lifted her head up,water dripping from the end of her muzzle. A image of Aryel and Levi having a mock fight came into her head. She imagined the two powerful creatures battling out for the pure joy of it. As for hero's,none of the two believed they would really be hero's. Hero:Someone who does something great to help others. As soldiers they would be helping others. They would be helping the herd! How much of a hero would they been then? In fact Levi believed she was a hero!

She laughed. Hero:Brave,courageous,brave again.. Something she didn't consider herself as and never would consider herself as. It wasn't brave to run away from someone,was it? If she was brave she would have tryed to help her mum; even if she had been killed in the process. Levi's wing wrapped round her,giving her a sensation she had never felt before but it was a feeling she loved. She looked up at him from under his wing. "I do not believe I am brave at all. Someone who is brave does not run in the face of danger. They charge into it;no afraid of what the outcome might be." She shuffled closer to Levi,his wing still draped over her,leaning on his slightly. The warm coal body of the stallion warmed her inside as well as on the out. "Anything is braver then running away.." Her voice trailed of as she cursed herself. Why couldn't I be brave like Levi and Aryel? She wished she could be brave. Even if it was less the a day. But she knew she wasn't mentally strong enough to be classed as brave,and never would be.

"blah blah blah."

Dragon's Throat Soldier
FennecFyre

Aryel

"Lana," said Aryel, looking at the filly, "Levi is right. You left your abusive father despite not knowing what was ahead, and also knowing what would happen if he caught you. And you ran anyway. That takes guts, especially with one as young as yourself. " She meant every word of what she said. "And that sort of running isn't like running away from a fight. Not that that's bad either, in some circumstances."

She thought for a moment, looking over the distance and trying to think of a good example. "Imagine if I was alone and surrounded by enemies much bigger and nastier than myself, but it was possible for me to escape. I could stay and fight, which might be brave, but it would also be dumb because I would certainly die. Or, I could run and organize a better attack later. Those who run away live to fight another day, you know. That's what my dad would say to his warriors. Now, if the fate of the herd depended on me staying and holding the enemy off, I would, despite the chance of death. I would probably be peeing myself in fright, but I would still stay and fight. Bravery to me is doing the right thing despite being scared." She laughed. "I think I rambled a little. Did any of that make sense?"

"blah blah blah."

Hidden Account
Ava
Levi

"Lana," Aryel's ice blue concerned eyes gazed into the silvery orbs of Lana. Levi’s bluish tinted orbs flickered towards Aryel as she spoke "Levi is right. You left your abusive father despite not knowing what was ahead, and also knowing what would happen if he caught you. And you ran anyway. That takes guts, especially with one as young as yourself. " Levi felt proud, but still concerned for Lana. He felt proud because Aryel had extended his thought further to both of their point as she spoke, but Lana did not seem to feel that she was even though she was one of the bravest horses Levi had ever met. Turning his gaze back to Lana, he further talked about him and Aryel’s point to Lana. “Aryel you extended my thought, it’s like you read my mind.” A warm honey toned laugh rang from his vocal chords before he spoke to Lana. “Lana, you really are so brave. I could have never done that when I was your age and I learned the hard way. My parents stayed with me only until I was a few months old and then disappeared and I never saw them again. I have to take care of myself and lost trust in everyone that I met, no one could go near me without me trying to attack or hide on them, but you have a different situation, you ran away not because you did not want to, but because you were brave. It takes a lot of guts, like Aryel said, to do what you have done. If I could go back in time to leave my parents before they left me I would have. And you trusted me and Aryel right away, but we will protect you because you are home now.” Levi heart pounded from his speech because he meant every single damn word he just spoke. He loved this filly as if she was his own and he was not going to let anyone hurt her as long as he lives. He would rather die, then let her get hurt in any way.

Reaching his raven colored muzzle towards her, he nuzzled gently into her cheek feeling her soothing fur. Her soft touch made him more relaxed as he finally let his muzzle brush off of her. He thought it might be a lot to give her in just one day, all of this horrible talk about her father; he really wanted the filly to have more fun.

“Imagine if I was alone and surrounded by enemies much bigger and nastier than myself, but it was possible for me to escape. I could stay and fight, which might be brave, but it would also be dumb because I would certainly die. Or, I could run and organize a better attack later. Those who run away live to fight another day, you know. That's what my dad would say to his warriors. Now, if the fate of the herd depended on me staying and holding the enemy off, I would, despite the chance of death. I would probably be peeing myself in fright, but I would still stay and fight. Bravery to me is doing the right thing despite being scared." Aryel let out a bell like laugh that rang around his ears. Levi shot a glance towards her nodding his head basically saying that was a perfect reference. He loved how she got into her conversations so much, it was so funny. "I think I rambled a little. Did any of that make sense?" Pursing his lips he let out a soft chuckle and said “Yes Aryel it made perfect sense.”

"Talk talk talk."

Unregistered

Paramore

~ Misguided Ghosts ~

Lana. Kind black eyes looked down on her. Levi is right. You left your abusive father despite not knowing what was ahead, and also knowing what would happen if he caught you. And you ran anyway. That takes guts, especially with one as young as yourself. Aryel's words hardly convinced Lana that she was brave though she supposed that her words were true,in a way. Her example made sense in way. Bravery to me is doing the right thing despite being scared. That concluded everything. Doing right although being scared. But was it right she left the brute killing her mother? Half of her was saying yes whilst the other half was saying no, confusing the little filly. A warm laugh spilled from Levi,Lana lifted her head slightly to look at him.

Lana, you really are so brave. I could have never done that when I was your age and I learned the hard way. My parents stayed with me only until I was a few months old and then disappeared and I never saw them again. I have to take care of myself and lost trust in everyone that I met, no one could go near me without me trying to attack or hide on them, but you have a different situation, you ran away not because you did not want to, but because you were brave. It takes a lot of guts, like Aryel said, to do what you have done. If I could go back in time to leave my parents before they left me I would have. Did they both really think she was brave? A soft nuzzling from Levi followed her thoughts,her whole body relaxing more. And you trusted me and Aryel right away, but we will protect you because you are home now. Trust. It was difficult. Did she trust them? Yes. She supposed she did. She looked up at Levi and then to Aryel. Did they really,honestly,mean they would protect her? large grin took over her face. "Do you really mean you will protect me against Saruman?" Her voice was full of excitement. It would be the first protection ever offered to her,unless you count her mother of course. Suddenly a daunting feeling cam over her. What if they get hurt? Because she couldn't look after herself? Her voice softened,her grin ceased. "But what if you got hurt?"

"blah blah blah."

Dragon's Throat Soldier
FennecFyre

Aryel

Aryel chuckled as Levi spoke claiming she had read his mind. "Now that would be an interesting power." she said. But her good mood slipped when when Levi mentioned how he had been abandoned at an early age. She hadn't known that. Aryel had mostly been raised by her mother, her father, being the herd's lead stallion, having several other foals and mates to attend to as well as overseeing the rest of the herd. As the lead mare's daughter, she had enjoyed a degree more attention from Bucephalus then her half-brothers and half-sisters, but it still hadn't been much.

Levi didn't have anyone as a foal.

She neglected to pry further into the matter though, feeling it might not be something he would enjoy talking about. She certainly wouldn't like talking about how her parents abandoned her. She couldn't help smiling again though as Levi promised Lana they would protect her, which she wholeheartedly agreed with.

"Of course we'll protect you." she said. "The herd is bigger than just us, you know. Saruman won't stand a chance." She thought for a moment as Lana asked what would happen if they got hurt. "With the two of us against him, hopefully that won't be too much of a problem. But don't worry about that. Levi and I can both take a licking." She had no idea how big or strong Saruman was, but she was willing to take a little risk if it meant keeping a fellow herd member safe. Wasn't that what being in a group was about?

"blah blah blah."

Hidden Account
Ava
Levi

"Now that would be an interesting power." Levi’s silver threaded mane flickered as he nodding his head agreeing with Aryel. “Yes, it would be quite interesting and cool at the same time. Imagine reading someone’s mind…” He trailed off of the endless possibilities that could happen. All the information someone could dream of possibly having, what a great power to ask for in the veins. The grullo colored stallion turned his attention towards Lana who looked up at him from under his tawny tinted wings. Her eyes drew concern as her gaze caught his attention. How could anyone hurt an innocent little filly like her? Levi thought. It was true, she was so kind and naive… he was upset by this thought. "Do you really mean you will protect me against Saruman?" Her sweet, but concerned tone rang. Levi held wing just a bit tighter to ensure her his reasoning he was going to state.

"Of course we'll protect you." Aryel seemed to think before she spoke again “The herd is bigger than just us, you know. Saruman won't stand a chance." Levi nodded his grullo head towards Lana, "With the two of us against him, hopefully that won't be too much of a problem. But don't worry about that. Levi and I can both take a licking." A slight chuckle emerged from his vocal chords as he heard Aryel say he and Aryel could both take a licking. Brushing his hooves quietly in the grainy sands, he looked up down at Lana. His silvery gaze caught hers as he spoke “Everything that Aryel just said is true. We'll still protect and care for you no matter what it is. We protect our herd and guess what; you are in our land so therefore you have protection. And besides I think Saruman would be able to handle all of this.” Addressing himself, Levi arched his neck squeezing his chest muscles to make them move. He laughed as he did this, but he just wanted to take Lana’s mind off of her awful, cruel father.

[OOC: Sorry, that was a short post :/]

"Talk talk talk."

Unregistered

Paramore

~ Misguided Ghosts ~

Protection. They had both promised it,from themselves and from the rest of the herd. The tightening of Levi's wing brought her even more comfort about staying here. As he spoke she was only half listening to what he was saying. The other half of her was telling her something else. I wish Levi was my father. Pressing herself against his side it was almost as if she could feel the protection he was offering,feel the safeness he promised and as she looked to Aryel,catching her ebony gaze,she also felt a safeness and she was sure,if she didn't love her real mother,she would of wished Aryel was her mother.

She laughed as she felt Levi tensing his muscles,making them look bigger then what they normally look. Well not making them bigger more like showing of them. In a good way though. She couldn't help feeling like this was really it. No more running or hiding. No more fear-well unless Saruman found her anyway. But she could be sure that now,at least for a while,she was safe and now all she wanted was a bit of fun.

Pushing against Levi's side one last time she pulled herself out into the heat of the sun again. Taking a quick sip of the refreshing liquid she turned to Levi and Aryel with a curious look in her eye. She then,from a halt,pushed herself forward into a canter,and when she was in between Levi sand Aryel she purposely kicked sand up,laughing as she did whilst nipping Levi gently with a grin on her face. When she was around 10 meters away she turn,a forest of sand swirling round her hoofs and she stood laughing,hoping they would be ready for a game of tag.

"blah blah blah."

Dragon's Throat Soldier
FennecFyre

Aryel

Aryel chuckled as Levi struck a pose. "You're suck a rockhead." she teased. Still, she wouldn't mind having Levi back her up in a fight. She might have been quick, but strong was another matter entirely. The two of them could cover eachother's weaknesses. She dropped her head to browse a tasty-looking bit of grass, then snorted as Lana kicked up sand near her head, raising it back up again.

Her confusion became a grin as she realized Lana was trying to goad them into playing. It relieved her that whatever Lana had been through, she was still able to have fun. Feeling rather childish herself, she shot a smile at Levi and broke into a gallop after Lana, head snaking down as if she was going to bite her. She pulled away well before she came within striking distance though, rearing up and turning back to Levi. "You playing or what?" she challenged.

(Overdue reply is overdue. Aryel doesn't really have much to do until the tag game starts, so I'm sorry for the shortness too >_<)

"blah blah blah."

Hidden Account
Ava
Levi

Lana’s silver tinted orbs flickered as she caught Levi’s gaze. Lana was his concern now, he needed to protect and care for the filly from now on until she did not need or want his protection anymore. Saruman was not going to get near her, and since Levi would also like to address the situation to Kri as well that way Lana would have the full protection she needed. It was almost like he was filling the gap that he missed when he was younger. He felt that he was doing the right thing in helping the naïve young one since she was just a filly. He could not even imagine leaving her to raise herself in this world, let alone if he had his own. He could any parents be so cruel?

Levi had not noticed that Lana had taken off a few meters from him, wanting to play a game of tag. Levi was so caught up, once again, in his thoughts that he did not notice anything around him. The pure thought of disloyalty or breaking someone’s heart sent tingles down his spine. The pure dishonor of breaking a promise… Levi did not know if he would feel worse about his own guilt bubbling in his system of the undone trust of the other horse? How horrible… "You're suck a rockhead." The sudden attention from Aryel’s voice made the grullo shoot his look upwards. Almost glaring at Aryel, his silvery orbs narrowed as he stared at her. Honey coated laughter rang softly from his throat as he watched the two ladies play. He had not played tag in a while, but he still figured he would remember to play. "You playing or what?" Aryel seemed to challenge him. Pressing himself towards the ladies he raised his eyebrows, almost like he was in shock “Of course!” And with that Levi set off to chase after the two.

[OOC: Its okay dear :3]

"Talk talk talk."

Unregistered

Paramore

~ Misguided Ghosts ~

Lana didn't hear Aryel call Levi a rockhead,she had been to busy cantering of laughing. The grin on her face never left as she had totally forgot about Saruman now. She could hear the soft thudding of Aryel cantering up behind her and with a sequel she to set of into a gallop. She knew Aryel was hot on her heels so,still laughing she turned direction sharply,snorting as she galloped forward,listening as Aryel called out to Levi. You playing or what? Lana turned and snorted as she watched curiously to see what Levi would do. Of course! Lana whinnied and turn in the direction Aryel had been chasing her,galloping of again and calling,her tone soft though filled with joy. "Im so glad I came here."

She finally felt like she had only to run if she wanted,not if she needed to. What was she doing now? Galloping around because she wanted to,not because she had to,and for once it was out of pure joy without the shadow of Saruman hanging over her. She felt like she could laugh because she wanted to,not because it was just something to lighten the dark mood. To her,everything was falling in place.

[Sorry..short post:p)

"blah blah blah."

Dragon's Throat Soldier
FennecFyre

Aryel

Aryel couldn't help it as a laugh of her own escaped her. When was the last time she had run just to run, just to play? Mother always disapproved of me playing with the colts when I was young, she thought. I wonder what she'd say if she saw me playing as a full-grown horse. She gave a little buck as she ran, kicking her heels up amid a small cloud of dust. She wasn't even sure if she was chasing anybody now, or just running around with them. She glanced back to see Levi coming after both of them, then increased her own pace. She wanted to see if she had the agility to out-maneuver him, instead of just outrunning him.

Suddenly, she made turned to the left midstride, making a sharp U-turn so she was closer to Levi's flanks. Unsure if he was chasing Lana or herself, she dared a play nip at his side, careful to make sure she wasn't biting hard enough to cause real pain. Then she leapt away again, bringing her front hooves off the ground as she did so.

She wasn't even sure what the point of their game was. She supposed she could explain it off as "agility training", but if someone came along she was going to have a little embarrassed explaining to do as to why she, Lana, and Levi were playing like foals.

"blah blah blah."

Hidden Account
Ava
Levi

Levi’s energy was almost as lively as a colt. Pressing his legs deep into the granules of sand, he started to chase the two ladies in front of him. The gleeful whinny from Lana brought joy to his day. She was such a lively foal and he could not thank her enough for bringing the playful side out of him. "Im so glad I came here." Levi chuckled as Lana started to run towards Aryel’s direction. “Lana I am so glad that you came here to!” Chasing Lana, he was sure that he would catch her soon even though he really wanted to catch Aryel since it would be more fair if he caught her instead of Lana. Well, only at first, that way the foal would be able to warm up, get her leg moving.

The sudden sensation of a slight nip at his heels made Levi jolt with confusion. It had seemed like Aryel was nipping at his flanks. Baffled by this he suddenly changed his mind on who he was going to get. Narrowing his eyes, he twisted his direction following her in every way she went. Catching up to Aryel quickly, he kept up with her pace and lightly brushed his muzzle against her wither. “You’re it.” He laughed as he spoke. Quickly darting away Levi raced towards the other side of where Lana had been. Hot breath drawn from his nostrils as sweat poured down his broad neck. This was almost like the childhood he had never had. He really did enjoy this so much that he wished he could of trusted horses when he was younger and maybe he would not of had such a horrible start to life.

[OOC: Sorry for short and bad post! ]

"Talk talk talk."