the Rift

Somewhere With You [Xanthos]

Romani Posts: 205
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: 9 HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Kasai :: White Tiger :: Wind Whip Sparrow

Azure eyes scanned the meadow, scenting the breeze from her spot atop of the hill. It was unlikely that Xanthos would be about… Things like that only happened in stories told to foals, and Romani was much too old to believe in things like that. However, just as she was about to turn to head back to the Foothills, a familiar dash of color caught her attention upon the horizon. Her breath caught in her throat as she took in the approaching form, disbelief blatant in her expression. The grullo stallion who had wiggled his way into her thoughts every day was hurrying towards her, his pace set at an excited gallop and an elated expression plastered upon his own handsome face.

When he suddenly slide to a stop before her, Romani could only stare for a moment before an equally brilliant smile splayed out across her own lips, an ecstatic nicker leaving her throat. So excited as she was, the compact mare hardly noticed when she stomped a hoof as she took a step closer to the Unicorn. “Xanthos,” she responded in kind, relief clear in her voice, “There’s nothing you need to apologize to me for… I’m just glad to see you’re alright. I was worried, after we parted ways.”

In perhaps what was considered a bold move, the palomino mare stepped closer to the taller creature and stretched out her neck, pressing her muzzle to his in a rare display of affection. The closeness did wonders to confirm that yes, this was real and wasn't some sick dream. As she took in his scent, Romani relaxed, barely believing her luck that they had been reunited. His scent, while also the same as she had remembered, seemed slightly different, but the mare couldn’t figure out exactly why. Perhaps something had changed back where he lived…? The mystery of it all did nothing to quell the happiness she felt, however.

There was more she wanted to say, questions that she wanted to ask regarding just what had happened when they had parted ways last, but Romani was unable to find the right way to word them. Who was the silvered mare who had brutally assaulted them at the Endless Blue? What kind of punishment did Xanthos receive for whatever he had done wrong? Regardless of those questions that were brewing in her mind, one lame statement ended up coming out of her mouth.

“I’m really happy to see you again… You look good.”

Messages In This Thread
Somewhere With You [Xanthos] - by Romani - 12-04-2012, 08:19 PM
RE: Somewhere With You [Xanthos] - by Xanthos - 12-04-2012, 09:15 PM
RE: Somewhere With You [Xanthos] - by Romani - 12-04-2012, 10:52 PM
RE: Somewhere With You [Xanthos] - by Xanthos - 12-05-2012, 10:41 PM
RE: Somewhere With You [Xanthos] - by Romani - 12-08-2012, 01:22 AM
RE: Somewhere With You [Xanthos] - by Xanthos - 12-08-2012, 02:06 AM
RE: Somewhere With You [Xanthos] - by Romani - 12-13-2012, 08:40 PM