the Rift

Nebulous | Prometheus

Prometheus Posts: 75
Up For Adoption atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 8.2 / 16.3 :: 4 months / 6 years [Immortal] HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Pyr :: Siberian Tiger :: Hypnotize & Flaming Touch Adoptable

Prometheus & Pyr
our own little corner of the world

Oh inverted life of ours! In the distance, through the cold, is a picture of lone, small dark filly, with wings of pitch white and red. Together we stand, lighter than the ice beneath us, I with dove wings smattered in red and lined in midnight. The wings of the fallen Irc, the foolish, beautiful beast that fell to his end and left himself behind for us to scavenge. Ourselves and the stranger, who stands a shadow amongst the steppe- complete opposites, yet still we encounter our tortured selves. What a chance meeting, what a curious happening, is taking place in the cold of the Steppe today.

But we are no scavengers now, no. You are the hunter's pride and joy, bold and wild, powerful and sturdy. I am in the form of a stallion majestic, with wide white wings that blend perfectly to the flesh of the prince. I walk with wings spread and feathers ruffling in the cold air of this place, this place which lives eternally in frostfall. My horn is long, precious; it cuts the ice upon which I walk, drags behind and leaves a line for you to follow. And follow you do; blindly, plagued with love and yet totally unattached by any former bond. What we have lost between us is made up for in other ways; in the sharing of blood as it smatters across our hides after the hunt, in the sound of tearing flesh and the faint whisper of death in the air.

The land here is curious and the air tastes of a foul future lying naked before us. I let my tongue trace the outline of my teeth- my fresh, living teeth. I feel powerful and handsome, wonder if my life might be more cavalier if I did not carry my mind within this sculpted skull. I consider myself a creature of the gods, worthy of their company yet never deigning to keep it. Yet still I consort with mortals, wretched and foul as they are. Still I keep your company and still I walk closer to the filly in the distance.

Walk closer until there is barely anything between us.

[[Sorry for the wait, was working through exams]]

credit

[Image: siggy1_zpsfwdjquxw.png]
please tag Prometheus in all replies!
magic & force is permitted at your own peril.

Messages In This Thread
Nebulous | Prometheus - by Ghost - 12-12-2012, 12:06 PM
RE: Nebulous | Prometheus - by Prometheus - 12-20-2012, 09:29 PM
RE: Nebulous | Prometheus - by Ghost - 01-04-2013, 04:16 PM