the Rift

Exploring the truth (Apollo)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

m i d a s
BEYOND HERE LIES NOTHING
A painted body stood nearby, watching them; the general could feel the presence long before he saw it. Midas turned gaze to meet what lay in the distance between sickly green moss and vine, finally it spoke, “Hello… I hope I’m not intruding. My name’s Apollo, and I’m new here to Helovia… Why I wandered into this place, I don’t know, though.” Fina glanced up from her meal, took a moment to rape the Overo with her eyes before returning to pulling flesh from said prey; she wasn’t one for company. Sun kissed warrior on the other hand, welcomed Apollo with warming smile, “Good day, Apollo,” uncurled legs pushed him upward toward full height.

“You are certainly not interrupting anything,” gaze drifted over icy colored horn, this lad bore a similar design to that of Mauja. Could they be related? Bottomless pits found darkened honey, “I am Midas, and this creature is named, Fina. I do hope your time in Helovia is enjoyable.” Skull dipped respectfully when simple title fled past lips, “I came to settle recent rumors, but have found nothing but decay and rot in wake of exploration.” No ghosts, no undead. Zip. Perhaps the information brought by Tor had been of something else, everything in the swamp seemed quite normal—well, as normal as it could be for a graveyard of marshland. Stories seemed to find dim places like this more readily brightly lit fields.

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Exploring the truth (Apollo) - by Midas - 12-18-2012, 09:34 PM
RE: Exploring the truth (Apollo) - by Apollo - 12-20-2012, 06:34 PM
RE: Exploring the truth (Apollo) - by Midas - 12-21-2012, 10:06 AM
RE: Exploring the truth (Apollo) - by Apollo - 12-21-2012, 11:04 AM
RE: Exploring the truth (Apollo) - by Midas - 12-22-2012, 09:16 AM
RE: Exploring the truth (Apollo) - by Apollo - 01-10-2013, 01:45 AM
RE: Exploring the truth (Apollo) - by Midas - 01-16-2013, 02:34 PM