the Rift

Exploring the truth (Apollo)

Apollo the Merciful Posts: 251
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 11 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zola :: Black Cat :: None Sparrow

Apollo

How can you say that your truth is better than ours?

Orbs full of honey watched as the Pegasus slowly pushed himself up to his feet, immediately noticing their height difference once the other was standing at his apex. While Apollo was physically taller, he still felt small compared to the massive wings that the other paint carried, and the way he carried himself with pride. Moving with such self-confidence and grace was something that the black and white Unicorn had yet to learn, but one day he hoped to have such assurance in himself.

’I am Midas, and this creature is named, Fina.’ Apollo regarded the newly introduced pair, clearly intrigued with Fina. What was she? She didn’t look like any bird the Overo had ever seen before… In return, Fina didn’t seem very interested in him, and perhaps that was for the best. Still, he couldn’t help but watch as the fire-colored bird tore into her prey, and a feeling of revulsion filled the Paint. He shuddered, and then directed his attention solely to Midas.

“Oh, I’m enjoying it, I suppose… I haven’t been very far other than the Forest. It’s where I’ve been staying since arriving. Those that I’ve met seem nice enough, but I’ve yet to feel welcomed.” Of course, with the painted Pegasus with deep, dark eyes, he was starting to feel welcome. Midas actually looked at him, and talked to him, unlike Phaedra’s flirting words or Alcina’s harsh insults. It was a nice change of pace… Perhaps he and Midas could become friends someday? The stallion grew quiet, his ears quirking slight at Midas’ words. Exploration of what, now? “What kind of rumors are you looking into? Especially in a place like this?” Apollo inquired eagerly, taking a few steps closer to the Pegasus.

Messages In This Thread
Exploring the truth (Apollo) - by Midas - 12-18-2012, 09:34 PM
RE: Exploring the truth (Apollo) - by Apollo - 12-20-2012, 06:34 PM
RE: Exploring the truth (Apollo) - by Midas - 12-21-2012, 10:06 AM
RE: Exploring the truth (Apollo) - by Apollo - 12-21-2012, 11:04 AM
RE: Exploring the truth (Apollo) - by Midas - 12-22-2012, 09:16 AM
RE: Exploring the truth (Apollo) - by Apollo - 01-10-2013, 01:45 AM
RE: Exploring the truth (Apollo) - by Midas - 01-16-2013, 02:34 PM