the Rift

Exploring the truth (Apollo)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

m i d a s
BEYOND HERE LIES NOTHING

“Oh, I’m enjoying it, I suppose… I haven’t been very far other than the Forest. It’s where I’ve been staying since arriving. Those that I’ve met seem nice enough, but I’ve yet to feel welcomed.”

Apollo mentioned living within the forest and immediately Midas had thoughts unwillingly turn to a certain lady friend holding special position within those woods. Did this painted lad know anything of the Grey? Questions only to be answered if he gave them voice, but pressing wasn’t in his nature; nor was this the location to be retelling of life stories and pondering upon the temptress of his heart.

I’ve yet to feel welcomed…..

Midas half smiled and nodded kindly, “Helovia is on edge of late….but that should not be excuse for inadequate greeting of fellow brother,” glancing toward murky waters and muggy greenery, “My homeland rests not far from here, let me be the first to offer invitation and a warriors welcome.” Lately the surrounding territories seemed to be less than hospitable of late, their time of peace and plenty was trailing along the wind like a distant memory. Despite this—it was refreshing to see a polite face that could hold conversation.

“What kind of rumors are you looking into? Especially in a place like this?”

A soft snort burst from chest, humor fashioning forward, “I was informed by an influential lady that those who have already passed from this world…where rising once again. “ Walking closer to the green hued liquid Midas gazed down into the murky depths, visibility was poor at best so he could only see a few inch’s before it became too dark, “As you can see….this is probably a fool’s errand.” Case solved. Tor must have meant something else, or somewhere else.

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Exploring the truth (Apollo) - by Midas - 12-18-2012, 09:34 PM
RE: Exploring the truth (Apollo) - by Apollo - 12-20-2012, 06:34 PM
RE: Exploring the truth (Apollo) - by Midas - 12-21-2012, 10:06 AM
RE: Exploring the truth (Apollo) - by Apollo - 12-21-2012, 11:04 AM
RE: Exploring the truth (Apollo) - by Midas - 12-22-2012, 09:16 AM
RE: Exploring the truth (Apollo) - by Apollo - 01-10-2013, 01:45 AM
RE: Exploring the truth (Apollo) - by Midas - 01-16-2013, 02:34 PM