the Rift

[THROAT] I Lost My Faith in the World [Open to All]

Note Posts: 183
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.3hh :: 6 years Buff: NOVICE
Sabel :: Iberian Lynx :: Stormcall bry
[Image: 50ceb46754fc8]

Note walked briskly through the threshold, mind set on going to the Heavenly Fields. He liked adventures, and this was definitely going to be one. The dusty bay stallion stared straight ahead, his sharp green eyes reflecting his concentration. But Note wasn't good at concentrating.

The familiar clip-clop sound of a horse's hooves met Note's ears, and he stopped. He pricked his ears forward, listening for the heavy clop.

There it was.

And again.

The sound was coming closer to him.

He inhaled deeply, the smell of a rogue horse meeting his senses. He snorted, not in annoyance, but in curiosity.

"Hello? Is anyone there?" Note called, looking around anxiously for the horse he had smelled. Maybe he would meet a unicorn, or an equine, or a fellow pegasus! Maybe he'd get to bring the horse back to the Throat. He did hope it was a pegasus, it'd be easier for the being to get into the herd, but the Throat would accept anyone.

Note shuffled his hooves as he waited for a response, but kept a cold, calm demeanor. He wasn't going to let the newcomer think of him as a young stallion who couldn't handle his own emotions, wether the new horse be mare or a fellow stallion.

[OOC: It's fine! I think you did a good a job c:]

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Lost My Faith in the World [Open to All] - by Note - 12-21-2012, 11:01 PM