the Rift

[THROAT] I Lost My Faith in the World [Open to All]

Destrier Posts: 180
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 16 HP: 65.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Suli :: Common Green Dragon :: Fire Breath & Merlin :: Plain Black Dragon :: Frost Breath Dingo

D E S T R I E R
~~~~~

'Note,' he repeated in his mind, foldering it away in the depths of his memory for later use, along with the name of this land. Helovia. This earthly hued stallion proclaimed that he was a soldier, much like himself, and instantly Destrier regarded him with a particular spark of interest. However, he remained quiet to that and listened well as Note told him of the four herdlands. The six months he had spent alone in his younger years had been lonely and difficult at times, and he could not see himself going through it again. A herd was the way only way for him, even if a mercenary group did sound appealing.

He was sure that all of the lands had their own unique features, holding a beauty all their own, but this soldier before him seemed to speak fondly of his own home in the Dragon's Throat. A twinge of curiosity filled Destrier's mind, however, at the mention of this supposed Aurora Basin. He would not stand a chance? "Why not?" He asked aloud, unsure of when he might get another chance to ask such. He paused a moment, allowing the other to answer if he wished, before he continued on.

"This home of yours, Note, it sounds lovely," as he spoke, there was the slightest dip of his head. The Friesian had not missed the hesitation in Note's words; there must have been some recent sort of change in his home, but he wouldn't touch on that now. "I would love to come and see it for myself some day, but..." He trailed off then, as if losing himself into deep thought. The talk of all these lands had interested the stallion, and while Note's home did sound like a wonderful place, he wanted to see what else was available in this Helovia before coming to his final decision. Exhaling softly, his brown eyes lifted back to the bay. He hoped that he wouldn't anger the younger stallion, but judging by his demeanor, it was unlikely. "I am thankful for your welcome, Note, but I would like to explore these other lands before I come to a final decision. Whatever my decision, though, I do hope that we can cross paths again one day."

ooc - I'm sorry, Bry, but since the Edge is so lacking in members, I think I will send my new boy there :o But I do love Note, and I would like to thread with him again some time!! <3

[Image: WarFriesiancut_zps9013be72.png]

Image Credit

You may attack and use magic on Des at any time for any reason.

HP: 66.5

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Lost My Faith in the World [Open to All] - by Destrier - 12-22-2012, 04:30 AM