the Rift

Only the Beginning [EDIT: Aitheria, Lynx, Yiska, etc.]

Leander the LionHeart Posts: 184
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 8
Epona

LEANDER

your heart is the beacon, your heart is the storm

"If I am a traitor, than so are you, General. I have done nothing but serve the Throat since the day I landed here. Kri knows that well." The black general was the first to speak, and the golden directed his calm gaze accordingly. He had to fight the urge to smile at how blind the stallion was, siding with Kri and calling him a traitor. Even if his loyalty lay with the Sultana, he shouldn't have been foolish enough to pass judgment over those he had never truly met. Suddenly, the very substance of the air was pushing him backwards. The draft dug his hooves into the sand, his heavy weight being still briskly slid backwards across the soil. But they would need to do more than that to truly move him. Still, the magic kept him slipping backwards as every moment passed. He leaned forward against it, as much as he could. Could the troop leader not even attempt to fight those he did not want on his land? A soft chuckle left his throat, dry and bitter. The general was as distant as Kri, and as useless in his own blind temper. Of course, the chocolate form of the matriarch was not long behind. He held himself as much as he could against the force pressing him back. Kri gave her lecture and he remained silent, and after what felt like forever, the force was lifted from his body.

"I cause no trouble here, Kri. I am speaking peacefully to my friends. Or will you go so far as to limit your herd members as to who they may care for?" He asked, voice still calm and sure. Lynx had come so readily, the proud stance by his side speaking a thousand words for the mute stallion. Warmth and strength washed over him, invigorating his body rooted in the shifting sand. A thousand generals would not move him. I am not alone. Soon, a familiar chestnut made her way towards him, and then he could not fight a smile any longer. It was a loving, grateful smile, and one that was meant for all who would come to stand with him. Aitheria's warm shoulder pressed against his side, relieving some of the tension that had gripped him. Svetlana had come, as well, and he pulled his sights quickly off the flaxen leader. "Yes, Svetlana. It is safe to say we will all create a band of our own." He glanced to Aitheria and Lynx as he spoke. There would be know ruling over his friends, and he wanted to make sure they knew that. Looking back to Svetlana, he continued more softly. "This is not the time to speak of that, though, my friend. There are some here which might one day wish to cause us harm." With that, he gestured his broad crown in the direction of Kri and her General. They could call him a traitor for as long as they wanted, but he had not done anything against the Throat. His care was for its members, for the ones who weren't afraid to open their eyes nor their minds. There was no point in leading those who could only follow blindly.

[ooc: Thanks for the help, Blu <3]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Only the Beginning [Aitheria, Lynx, Yiska, Open] - by Svetlana - 12-22-2012, 06:00 PM
RE: Only the Beginning [EDIT: Aitheria, Lynx, Yiska, etc.] - by Leander - 12-23-2012, 07:13 AM