the Rift

Only the Beginning [EDIT: Aitheria, Lynx, Yiska, etc.]

Svetlana Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
[Image: vnjxbc.png]
Svetlana the Stormchaser
'There was something more about her, something that screamed a greater destiny.' - Evers the Able

It is not long before the general appears. I know not of his name, but he is harsh and cold. I respect him for it. I would not want what appears as traitors on my land either, no matter what they may say. It is strange of me, but eh, whatever. It is only when some other force, fucking magic, pushes us back do I think badly of him. I grit my teeth and dig my hooves in, wings half-roused in defense, before I manage to halt my light frame from falling any farther back, scrapes in the shifting sand from where I tried to stop myself. It was an annoyance, this, but it would not change my mind.

Then Kri comes, cold and hard in all the ways I would've been as well. Maybe she is more deserving than Leander has put her to. Maybe not. "Kri, I do understand your choice of asking us to leave. If I were in your position I would to. Leander, I will find you in a few days. I have my own things to do." My eyes flicker towards a pegasus and unicorn who has joined us. Will any of the Foothills join me, or will I be driven off if I go back there?

"Kri, you fought very well." I hesitate, unsure of where I am going with this. "I do not wish to intrude upon your premises any longer. I will leave now." I turn, and with one, two, strides, leap into the air, uncurl my wings and take off. My wings beat the air as I sail off, to the wall, and over it. Where we will go I don't know. But at least I have a family now, with Leander.

Image Credit: venomxbaby (when downsized, signature become somewhat unreadable)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Only the Beginning [Aitheria, Lynx, Yiska, Open] - by Svetlana - 12-22-2012, 06:00 PM
RE: Only the Beginning [EDIT: Aitheria, Lynx, Yiska, etc.] - by Svetlana - 12-23-2012, 11:00 AM