the Rift

The Wondrous Fields [Open]

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud
[Image: 50bfc82451215]

PHAEDRA

Phae listened uncertainly as Levi spoke to her. If she wanted to stay close to him? If she cared for him? What did that have to do with anything? She regarded him curiously, her green gaze puzzled as he hinted at a future meeting, at which point they could continue this line of conversation. What...? She wondered uncertainly, turning her attention to Pluto, as she too piped up. Well maybe I don't want anything to do with the blasted foal! And don't just blame me for your own flirting you were getting right in there as well! This brought a wry smile to Phae's features. The mare certainly had one thing right. Levi had been 'right in there', as Pluto so delicately put it. Well. If Levi wanted to speak with her again, he would need to address his behaviour here today. Maybe he was simply more like her, than she realized. Flirtatious, cunning, manipulative. That was all well and fine; but Phae had the intuition that Levi wanted more from her - 'more' of a romantic relationship. Well. He would need to straighten himself out, if that was his intention. And while it may be a double standard, Phae would not have any stallion of hers, flirting with everything with a pulse. Of course, she would continue to - and if he could not accept this hypocrisy, then so much the worse for him. She wasn't the one doing the chasing, after all.

"And,Pheadra,I don't think you quiet understand whats going on although,from my point of view,it's blatantly obvious! Reason why I stopped flirting! So that you two could get on with your own games! Snapping her head back from her thoughts, she regarded Pluto cooly as the mare addressed her. Narrowing her eyes, Phae took a threatening step towards the mare. "The reason you stopped flirting, sugar, is because you lost. Plain and simple. Obviously whatever you think is going on, is something that you couldn't compete with." Phae felt a snarl on her lips, but kept it at bay. She tossed her head, raising a brow sceptically.

Meanwhile, Stella had begun to squawk angrily at Levi's departure. She flapped her wings and leapt from Phae's back, apparently have a tantrum on the ground. Uncertainly Phae looked down at the young chick, who was doing her very best to ignore her. Phae groaned, and flicked her tail over the little bird, who screeched in outrage, and attempted to pull on Phae's tail. Turning back to Pluto, Phae regarded her bulging stomach with apprehension. If Stella was a handful now, what would a foal be like? "I don't envy your situation. Especially if the father isn't around." She said, her voice level and neutral; almost sympathetic.

I did my best, it wasn't much.
I couldn't feel, so I tried to touch
I've told the truth, I didn't come to fool you.
And even though it all went wrong
I'll stand before the Lord of Song
With nothing on my tongue but Hallelujah

HP: 45.5