the Rift

Beginnings and Ends {|| Closed ||}

Thor the Gentle Heart Posts: 379
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 11 (TallSun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sabine :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Linds
She was a quiet animal, very conservative and self-reliant. But it seemed to me that she had opened her gates to allow me to come in. I was pleasantly surprised to see that she was no longer fearful of my approach, but still, I was slow and vigilant in my manner. I lowered my brown eyes to gaze into those of amber and I stayed there allowing her to look into me as I now did to her. This was a moment of pure compassion in which I wanted to honor her with the presentation of her future and the banishment of her past. This was a land of new beginnings and I wanted her to realize that, despite her broken ties that kept her bound in some kind of sour remembrance.

One feather –clad hoof was raised and brought forwards before the following of another. I was coming closer and never did my eyes leave hers. This was a moment of testing, a moment in which I would gauge her readiness. If I thought that she was unsure or afraid of what I had to offer, then I would leave her here for someone else that she felt she trusted. She flashed me a brilliant grin and behind it, I saw the pain of memories that I was not certain that I wanted to delve in. They were brewing behind those golden eyes like a tidal wave and threatened to come crashing down upon the shores of my gracious servitude. After all, this was her time to shine- not mine.

There are many herds here in Helovia. I am from The World’s Edge led by the Dragonheart, Mirage. However, The Dragon’s Throat is a fine land as well that caters primarily to Pegasi and The Windtossed Foothills, a land that strives for racial equality. If you feel you’ve a darker side to reckon with, I might suggest becoming an outcast because Psyche the DarkEmpress only allows Unicorns into her band.” I paused now to look upon her with deep, murky eyes. I was one that spoke diligently of equality and so I was also sure to inform new residents of all of the possibilities in Helovia. After all, had I not been allowed the same freedom of choice when I first came to the land?

Again, her bell-like tunes graced the open air. They were soft and mesmerizing as if meant to lure those into her company, even though she seemed shy about her appearance. She had angled herself away from me and I was afraid that it was because of something I had done. However, I did not let it affect me- not just yet. Through dark lips did my spiel continue and I was glad to appease the tense atmosphere that seemed to invade in between conversation. “As a nurse, I wish to pursue the right to heals others that are in need of my services. You may pursue many paths here, depending on which herd you choose to join and their rank options; though many are similar in course, just different names and abilities.

I smiled at her now, trying my best to figure her out despite the ominous wall that served her fortitude.

ooc| Sick with the Flu and fever, so I'm sorry for this rubbish and for the wait.

Messages In This Thread
Beginnings and Ends {|| Closed ||} - by Sulwyn - 01-15-2013, 07:20 PM
RE: Beginnings and Ends {|| Open ||} - by Thor - 01-15-2013, 10:27 PM
RE: Beginnings and Ends {|| Open ||} - by Sulwyn - 01-15-2013, 11:58 PM
RE: Beginnings and Ends {|| Open ||} - by Thor - 01-17-2013, 01:44 AM
RE: Beginnings and Ends {|| Open ||} - by Sulwyn - 01-17-2013, 09:40 PM
RE: Beginnings and Ends {|| Open ||} - by Thor - 01-20-2013, 04:10 PM
RE: Beginnings and Ends {|| Open ||} - by Sulwyn - 01-21-2013, 12:19 AM
RE: Beginnings and Ends {|| Open ||} - by Thor - 01-21-2013, 09:58 PM
RE: Beginnings and Ends {|| Open ||} - by Sulwyn - 01-23-2013, 12:04 AM