the Rift

Beginnings and Ends {|| Closed ||}

Thor the Gentle Heart Posts: 379
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 11 (TallSun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sabine :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Linds
Like a scared lamb, I watched as her eyes grew wide in reaction to my approach. In light, she may have been just shocked at my audacity, but as I gazed at her, I could see it there, nestled among other emotions that brewed within her golden eyes- fear. I didn’t want to see that hurt upon her face, I didn’t want to be the one that caused it. But I was determined to make her face it, face her discretion and work through it. I was not here to hurt her or to detour her. I glanced around, gesturing to the wide open expanse of The Threshold. She was free to leave whenever she desired, I wasn’t going to hold her back. Helovia was about freedom and choice. I could not keep her from making her own decisions.

But the more I spoke, the more she calmed. She seemed to relax into me just as I hoped she would. A gentle smile spread easily across my lips as I thought of the few similarities she shared with my beloved Tamira. They were few, but the kindness and the way she wore her heart on her sleeve was enough to paint a vivid picture of the mare that I had fallen completely head over heels for in my mind. Sulwyn wasn’t exactly Tamira’s twin, so to speak, but there was enough of her that seemed to ease my thoughts while I was in her presence. Maybe I just had a soft spot for those softer females that knew a little something about sticking to their initiatives.

And just like Tamira, she said yes.

was eager to follow me home to The Edge and I was more than delighted, ecstatic even. I wanted her to feel just as welcome as I had felt when mirage had asked me to come to the Edge with her. She would find that our family was close-knit and growing. We were becoming an empire and I was glad that she would be able to see it as it was rising from the ashes. I figured that as soon as we returned home, I could tell her of the perils that The Edge had faced as of late. We had lost our lead to the merciless clutches of The Basin and from that, we had grown only stronger.

We had become united, a formidable adversary.

I smiled genuinely now, a bright thing that turned my dark lips and rested somewhere within the depths of my eyes. I was happy that she had decided to give us a chance. I was glad that I had given her one. With that, I turned on my heels and looked back at her, all playfulness and child-like attire. “Then allow me to assist you to your new home, Miss Sulwyn. I think you’ll find it more than appealing.” I turned then, headed towards my home, her home. This was a life of many new beginnings and Sulwyn’s was starting now.

Messages In This Thread
Beginnings and Ends {|| Closed ||} - by Sulwyn - 01-15-2013, 07:20 PM
RE: Beginnings and Ends {|| Open ||} - by Thor - 01-15-2013, 10:27 PM
RE: Beginnings and Ends {|| Open ||} - by Sulwyn - 01-15-2013, 11:58 PM
RE: Beginnings and Ends {|| Open ||} - by Thor - 01-17-2013, 01:44 AM
RE: Beginnings and Ends {|| Open ||} - by Sulwyn - 01-17-2013, 09:40 PM
RE: Beginnings and Ends {|| Open ||} - by Thor - 01-20-2013, 04:10 PM
RE: Beginnings and Ends {|| Open ||} - by Sulwyn - 01-21-2013, 12:19 AM
RE: Beginnings and Ends {|| Open ||} - by Thor - 01-21-2013, 09:58 PM
RE: Beginnings and Ends {|| Open ||} - by Sulwyn - 01-23-2013, 12:04 AM