the Rift

What is this Fear? (Open)

Ayaka Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Ayaka could see the confusion in Lupus as she spoke. But what was there for him not to get? It was gorgeous. Almost like a dream. She never met a horse from there yet, but she wanted to soon go and request to join. She could not and would not live as a lone wolf for the rest of her days. She wanted to help serve a herd and make some new friends, even if they were not her species. She did not know anything about the Throat though. She could be misinterpreting them. They could be the worst and meanest animals that she had ever met, but she highly doubted that.

"The Throat? What would take you there?" Lupus asked her. A warm smile grew upon her white lips. Her eyes gazing back at his orbs that were the color of a moonless sky. The white specks of light dances that hit his eyes looked like stars. They still looked so unique and so strange. She decided to reply, “What would not want to make me go there. It is so beautiful. It might look as only a desert to you, but to me, it reminds me of paradise.” Just the thought of the crystal lake that glimmered in the middle of the land made her tail slightly wag. The tall palm trees that looked as if they could scrape the sky. It was all so lovely. She then began to wonder what the Basin looked like? Was it a deep and dense forest like the one they were in? Plains that roll on for miles and miles? Maybe a sandy paradise like the Throat? Could it be cold and snowy? Thoughts and ideas of what the territory looked like came swirling into her mind.

Ayaka could see the confusion in Lupus as she spoke. But what was there for him not to get? It was gorgeous. Almost like a dream. She never met a horse from there yet, but she wanted to soon go and request to join. She could not and would not live as a lone wolf for the rest of her days. She wanted to help serve a herd and make some new friends, even if they were not her species. She did not know anything about the Throat though. She could be misinterpreting them. They could be the worst and meanest animals that she had ever met, but she highly doubted that.

"The Throat? What would take you there?" Lupus asked her. A warm smile grew upon her white lips. Her eyes gazing back at his orbs that were the color of a moonless sky. The white specks of light dances that hit his eyes looked like stars. They still looked so unique and so strange. She decided to reply, “What would not want to make me go there. It is so beautiful. It might look as only a desert to you, but to me, it reminds me of paradise.” Just the thought of the crystal lake that glimmered in the middle of the land made her tail slightly wag. The tall palm trees that looked as if they could scrape the sky. It was all so lovely. She then began to wonder what the Basin looked like? Was it a deep and dense forest like the one they were in? Plains that roll on for miles and miles? Maybe a sandy paradise like the Throat? Could it be cold and snowy? Thoughts and ideas of what the territory looked like came swirling into her mind.

"blah blah blah."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lupus Posts: 118
Aurora Basin Soldier
Stallion :: Other :: 77cm :: 1
Pheonix

The Lupa obviously had different views on the Throat to me. Very different views. For a start,I couldn't bear the sun rays beating down on me,my thick coat trapping the heat in,making me feel like a chicken being cooked in the oven, hottest temperature you could get. Im guessing,as she seemed to think it so wonderful and everything,she was used to heat,though I could be wrong but me,coming from frost covered lands, certainly does not like the heat there. I didn't like those who lived there either. Kri. My mind visions the chocolate bitch. Oh how I would love to rip her apart,feel her skin being shredded from her bones beneath my claws,show her what I can really do to her.

I sigh slightly as I see how the thought of the Throat makes her happier. My eyes drop from hers,looking to the ground for a around a second. What the hell is wrong with you Lupus? I liked her. As a friend but I knew that Kri would probably hate my for it if she did join the Throat,or hate Ayaka for liking me (if she did like me anyway of course). All the others I had met her were some forum of horse and none of them I trusted,not even Psyche,the leader of the Basin. In fact,Ayaka was probably the only one around here I trusted in the slightest.

And what would she think if I told her I had gone in the Throat without reason except to cause trouble? Well, actually,it wasn't to cause trouble,it was to find the prisoners they had taken from us. Well,surely it wasn't me in the wrong then? I return my gaze to her shaking my white coat,my black orbs darker then ever. "I suppose I might have liked it there if I hadn't found out about them taking two of the Basins members as prisoners." I was telling the truth,wasn't I? I smile slightly. "I''m guessing you are more used to the heat then I? Considering I am meant to live in the snow and ice."

"blah blah blah."

Image credit;Woxys

Unregistered

Ayaka looked at the ground as Lupus spoke to her. "I suppose I might have liked it there if I hadn't found out about them taking two of the Basins members as prisoners.” He told her. She knew that the white brute was obviously angry at her for wanting to join the Throat. She felt sad. But why? Her and Lupus were only friends. But what was making her so sad? She looked up at Lupus. His eyes seemed darker than ever. “I… I didn’t know that.” She replied. She was now quite confused? She knew that maybe they have had a reason for taking them… Right? Or were they just taking them for the fun of it?

"I''m guessing you are more used to the heat then I? Considering I am meant to live in the snow and ice." He said with a small smile that made the rustic fae grin. Now she understood about his lightly colored pelt. He was born white to have camouflage in the snow! Just like her brown pelt was a disguise her in the sands. “Yes. Half of my old territory was in the desert, and the other half was flats plains with a couple of trees.” Her voice was like honey, sweet and smooth.

The fae waited for Lupus to reply. Her bright and fiery orbs gazing into his dark black eyes. He was quite handsome. The way his white pelt softly quivered in the breeze. His black eyes scanning the land. But he was only a friend. It was easy to like someone, but not this easy. This was only the first time they met. What was it about him that made her so intrigued?

"blah blah blah."

Lupus Posts: 118
Aurora Basin Soldier
Stallion :: Other :: 77cm :: 1
Pheonix

I… I didn’t know that. Looking down slightly then flicking my ears back up I smile slightly. It wasn't her fault she didn't know what had happened at the Throat and I wasn't going to pin the blame on her tail when it was Kri's tail it should be pinned on. Her grin though lightens the mood as I picture her in depths of a desert. Sun beating down on her rustic coat. Yes it was the kind of place I would imagine her coming from. Yes. Half of my old territory was in the desert, and the other half was flats plains with a couple of trees

I turn myself to face the depths of the forest but before I enter the shadows I look back to Ayaka,only with a slight turn of my head. One side of my lip lifts in a slight smile,a laugh,no longer then a beat,escaping me,but not a evil one."It was nice meeting you Ayaka. I wonder if we will meet again." I turn my snowy head back forward to prowl forward,the shadows swallowing me up till I looked like a ghostly white figure slowly fading. I felt a twang hit me inside as I left the wolf alone,It's not that I wanted to go just that...I don't know. I just went. My stone heart returning,only leaving a slight gap where the incredible muscle could be seen.

[Andd end? They can do another thread perhaps? XD ]

"blah blah blah."

Image credit;Woxys

Unregistered
((Ok! I would also love to do another thead! TeeHee :D))