the Rift

Lost in Space {Closed} For Tio {loon}

devilsreject Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Devils Reject
into the ocean

She watched his body language as he stood before her. Shifting his weight, flicking his soaked tendrils as he looked at her, sizing her up.. Or downsizing since she was much smaller than he was. She had a look of curiosity cross her eyes again as she watched him move, and then the soft words came out of his lips Catillatio she thought to herself. What an interesting name. Her own name had been derived from her father, jokingly enough who said she was as black as Satan but too beautiful for him, so he called her the Devils Reject and it just seemed to stick. Mostly, everyone simply knew her as Devs or Devon. Devon came from her friend who has thought that her nick name was in fact short for Devon. She never wanted to correct her because in all actuality, Devs preferred Devon a lot better than ‘Devils Reject’. Her father has after all, always been a tad odd and her mother would always laugh and play right into whatever he said as if she were his parrot. That was something that always annoyed Devs, she never understood why her mother didn’t go off and do more things on her own and why she was so worried with what her father had to think about things. She snorted at her own thoughts before her attention was turned back to the brute before her, who was moving in closer to her.

Her heart fluttered inside her chest as his muzzle touched her own. In her family herd, there weren’t any colts around her age and the older ones that had interest in her, she deemed unworthy because they were either ugly or plain stupid. Arrogance and lack of intelligence was something that always bothered her. Her father, odd as he was, had always been so knowledge about everything. The stars, the best grasses and herbs to fix illness and even understood more about how the seasons were shifting, than anyone she had ever met. She froze in thought as she felt his warm breath trace along her spine. Immediately she felt her heart jump forward and her mind go into over drive, but her body was relaxing under him. There was a knot, a hearted knot of fire inside her guys, traveling through her blood as he got closer to her. Whatever this new found emotion was the he was brining into her, she found it confusing and simply wonderful.

As he spoke, she appreciated and eyed his unique colored coat., the different colored hairs laying perfectly in lines to create such a vivid pattern, marking him in his own unique way. She couldn’t stop her own muzzle from tracing along his muscular back. His scent was intoxicating and for a moment, everything seemed so distant. His vocals were flooding her mind just as much as his scent and she felt her own body relax to the point she caught herself leaning on him as she lipped at his colorful coat. The way he was touching her, was stirring something in her that she had yet to feel and unbeknownst to her, it was causing a release of her own pheromones. Of course, she was innocent and had no idea but being the brute he was, he was sure to catch it. Her own tones leaked out of her maw with softness, almost inaudible under the rain. “What a unique name, Tio. “ She paused as she felt him lick her hair in the opposite direction followed by soft nips to her flank. It was a good feeling, being cared for once more and having him beside her at the moment, even if she didn’t know his intentions. “My father said I was black as Satan was, but to beautiful to be in his presence, so he called me the Devils Reject. Please, call me Devs however” she said as she inhaled his own scent.

Her mind wondered back to home as he had asked her about where she came from. Her homeland didn’t really have a name; it was just a valley and a cave. She wasn’t sure exactly what to tell him, but he was right about having to be lost to find this place. “Tio, I’m not sure…” she started out. “I don’t really know the name of my homeland; it was a little valley and a cave where the family band stayed. There wasn’t any more than a dozen or so of us there. You’re right though, this isn’t the weather to be traveling in at all…. “ she looked up at thunder cracked and another bolt of lightning zigzagged across the sky. She then pressed her face into his side as he continued to help her dry off. Before long, her shivering had stopped altogether.

Devils Reject

Messages In This Thread
Lost in Space {Closed} For Tio {loon} - by devilsreject - 01-20-2013, 06:20 AM
RE: Lost in Space {Closed} For Tio {loon} - by devilsreject - 01-21-2013, 09:00 PM
RE: Lost in Space {Closed} For Tio {loon} - by devilsreject - 01-21-2013, 10:36 PM
RE: Lost in Space {Closed} For Tio {loon} - by devilsreject - 01-22-2013, 03:23 PM