the Rift

Lost in Space {Closed} For Tio {loon}

Catillatio Posts: 65
Banned atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.3 :: 12 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Loon

Actions | "Speech" | Thought

He raised an eyebrow as her scent changed. This had to be a new record of some kind. And it was clear by her body language she didn't realize she was giving off the scent of a mare in heat. In spite of himself, even if he had no intention of soiling her quite yet, his pride untucked itself a bit. He kept a tight grip on his instincts, however, and refused to do more than continue to dry her off. He listened to her explanations, her voice soft, and still quavering slightly as she relaxed against his attentions to her back and sides. He felt rather than saw her return his gesture in a half-hearted sort of way. He wanted to snort in disgust but held the reaction back. It was clear that she was a baby in a mare's body. Her mind was like silly puddy in his manipulative grip. Mares like her were a dime a dozen back where he came from. Still, he'd learned not to be very picky in this place.

In fact, his luck could not have been better. This child-like mare seemed to be a blank slate that he could stain her in the way that he wanted, fashion a warrior out of her over time. She would learn to defend herself well in battle, and all the while, her kind heart would be none the wiser to his sinister plots. At least not until he decided she was ready to know such things. He stopped nipping her fur when he felt her stop shaking and moved away slightly to break the contact. He looked her up and down once more and then nodded, almost to himself. "...Devil's Reject? What an odd name. I would never dream of calling a lady as beautiful as you a Reject of any kind." He snorted, reeling her in with the truth of a compliment to her appearance. Then he continued speaking by telling her a little about how he came to be here.

"I wish I could say I had a better place than this to take shelter from the rain tonight, but I don't. I haven't had a home in a long while now. Part of it's my fault, I suppose, but you see.... I was kicked out of my home south of here. It's under the control of a cruel mare now, who thinks she's stronger than me and the sad thing is, she's right. For now." His lie was was honeyed by a light strain of self-guilt, covered by a clear desire for revenge. He was using his emotions, false as they may be, to manipulate this mare into agreeing to follow him for a time.

"I've not had much luck so far in getting help from anyone, and I was out looking for just that when I got caught in the storm. That's how I met you here, so... it must be fate. What do you say, Dev? Would you mind helping me win back my home?" He asked. There was a glint in his eyes was a tiny bit unsettling. It could be easily missed, however, as warnings often were... even when it would be best if they were heeded.

For Devil's Reject, played by Dev. xD
Told you he's not going to just soil her right off the bat. ^^;

Messages In This Thread
Lost in Space {Closed} For Tio {loon} - by devilsreject - 01-20-2013, 06:20 AM
RE: Lost in Space {Closed} For Tio {loon} - by devilsreject - 01-21-2013, 09:00 PM
RE: Lost in Space {Closed} For Tio {loon} - by devilsreject - 01-21-2013, 10:36 PM
RE: Lost in Space {Closed} For Tio {loon} - by Catillatio - 01-22-2013, 02:25 AM
RE: Lost in Space {Closed} For Tio {loon} - by devilsreject - 01-22-2013, 03:23 PM