the Rift

Lost in Space {Closed} For Tio {loon}

devilsreject Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Devils Reject

The world around her seemed to shift as the green eyed beast beside her continued to talk. Somewhere deep in the darker corners of her mind, something told her his demeanor had slightly changed and that maybe he wasn’t as sincere as she was allowing herself to believe but no matter, she couldn’t change anything and she was enjoying the company. Being alone to her, was far worse than being around someone distasteful, to say the least. She simply didn’t believe that anyone could harm her for no reason because she had done nothing wrong here to make anyone angry enough to harm her. Oh sure, she heard the tales of others who were crazed and would eat you while you were still alive but that was just tales told in the dark to scare little fillies and colts, right? She snorted at her own thoughts and then looked back at his eerie yet captivatingly charming green gaze.

She was more focused on the color instead of what was behind them. A skilled being might could have told that his intentions were ill hearted or not of the best kind but her, no. She had no experience in having to weave through others words and phrases to pick apart hidden meanings. Everything in her life had been put out right before in, black and white. It was or was not. Others were kind to her or were jealous of her that was all it was. No one ever hurt her. The only pain she had felt in the five years of her life happened to be when she was learning to walk, stumbling to the ground and right now where the bloody spots on her legs were from running blindly though the briars.

She let a grin slip across her features as he complimented her.
“Well, you are quite dashing yourself… Tio”
She said softly as his body pulled away from her. For a second her heart leaped in fear afraid he was going to leave her just as he found her but he didn’t leave. She was taken aback by his movement for a second because she had already grown comfortable with the closeness. Blinking and regaining her composure, she took in a deep breath of air and swished her tendrils back and forth. She wondered how old he was. His looks told her much older than her but she didn’t want to ask and seem rude. She could only guess that he already knew that she was young; it wasn’t hard to figure out after all. Listening to his words, her mind hung on every one of them.

Suddenly it dawned on her she had been asked a question.
“M…Me?” she laughed. “What help do you need from me? I mean, you are… well… LOOK at you. You are built like a bear! I don’t think I have seen a more muscled brute in my life and you want me to help you? “She laughed. She didn’t stifle it at all. Laughter rang out through the storm like soft bells.
“Tio, what do you want me to do? Gain the enemies attention with my beauty?” she giggled without realizing that, that may actually be a possibility, you know… a spy sent in to gain the lusty intentions of a king while another killed or stole his queen.
“I am no spy by any means and I am so small compared to others… I will follow you if you are wanting to take me as your friend but when my family comes, I must depart from you” she said with her most serious tone yet . . . but it was evident she didn’t even believe her own vocals. Looking back at those green eyes she sighed and looked away… What WAS this place?

Messages In This Thread
Lost in Space {Closed} For Tio {loon} - by devilsreject - 01-20-2013, 06:20 AM
RE: Lost in Space {Closed} For Tio {loon} - by devilsreject - 01-21-2013, 09:00 PM
RE: Lost in Space {Closed} For Tio {loon} - by devilsreject - 01-21-2013, 10:36 PM
RE: Lost in Space {Closed} For Tio {loon} - by devilsreject - 01-22-2013, 03:23 PM