the Rift

A Sunless Day [Open]

Frost Fyre Posts: 198
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Altair :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast prissy

Frost Fyre
You Can Never be Too Young

Such a beautiful time of day, the night. My emeralds glitter as they stare into the glorious sky. The stars twinkle above me, my mind trails off, making me wish I had wings. It would be fantastic to soar into the sky, letting all the stress of the world drop off your shoulders. To glide through the sky without a car in the world, to not have to worry about anything or anyone. I sigh, relaxing my muscles. If only I did have wings. If only...

I look up, my eyes catching a glimpse of a dark being, a horse. My eyes drift to the wings, and then to the horn atop his head. This was a young colt, he was almost the same age as I was. My small black kissers form into a delicate smile, the moon shown down on this boy, his eyes are a majestic silver. He's a seal bay, but where the lighter parts should be it's replaced with silvery parts. They reminded me of the silver stars above us, twinkling in the silent night. When I'm able to see the young boys' face I feel this burning feeling in my heart. My stomach does flips, and I feel sick. This feeling, what is it? It feels as though butterflies are trying to escape my stomach through my throat.

I try to push this feeling aside but I just can't, it remains there while I'm in his presence."H-h-hello? I-I'm Frost Fyre. You may call me Frost. May I ask what your name is?" My words are laced with respect, the delicate smile remains on my lips, my ears feel hot, and I want to go and hide under a rock.

I stare up into the silver eyes of the stallion, my small cloven hoof scratches the earth, and I feel a strange feeling. One I had never felt before. Was I the only one who felt this way? Or were other horses feeling this too? Was Mesec feeling it? I push these thoughts to the very back of my head, making sure to lock them up tight. My lion tail swishes slightly, and my eyes remain focused on the majestic brute that stood before me. I save my words for later in our conversation. For now I would wait for this lovely brute to speak and reveal his name.

[[Lubby-dubby post. xP]]

"Chatting with others."
Thinking up her moves
Putting her moves to work

Messages In This Thread
A Sunless Day [Open] - by Mesec - 01-21-2013, 09:31 PM
RE: A Sunless Day [Open] - by Frost Fyre - 01-21-2013, 10:10 PM
RE: A Sunless Day [Open] - by Mesec - 01-22-2013, 09:23 PM
RE: A Sunless Day [Open] - by Frost Fyre - 01-22-2013, 10:16 PM