the Rift

A Sunless Day [Open]

Frost Fyre Posts: 198
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Altair :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast prissy

Frost Fyre
You Can Never be Too Young

He speaks. When he speaks I swear it's a beautiful and harmonious melody, in my mind anyway. A soft chuckle sounds from the colt's throat. I can't help but laugh with him, my soft giggle seems sweeter than I wanted.

When the colt speaks his name my heart flutters, almost flying into my throat. Once his name was spoken he does not speak again. Silence comes between us, and I want to speak, but instead a lump in my throat stops me from doing so.

"Are you alright? You look... well, I'm not too sure."

I freeze up, wincing. Why'd he have to do this? I want to wail out, but instead I bite my lower lip. The sweat beads return, coating my body. "I-I uh... I don't know really. My stomach is feeling all weird." I stare deeply into Mesec's silver eyes, they resemble the stars, they my stomach do flips and whirls and all sorts of other moves I don't know of.

I feel hot with embarrassment, why? I don't know. My delicate kissers form into a delicate smile, and I try to play it off. But of course, I fail. "It's nice to meet you... M-Mesec. Who are your parents?" I stutter a bit, trying to keep my words friendly. I guess this is just something all foals want to know. Who their parents are. Or, at least that's what I want to know. My green emeralds drift towards his hooves, and I lower my head a bit. If horses could blush, I would be a very bright red. My one ear is flicked back, while the other one remains pointed at the black colt. He was a dark angel, one that was giving me a strange feeling. What this feeling was, I had yet to discover.

[[Aww... Frost is like, WHAT HE HECK IS WRONG WITH ME?!xD]]

"Chatting with others."
Thinking up her moves
Putting her moves to work

Messages In This Thread
A Sunless Day [Open] - by Mesec - 01-21-2013, 09:31 PM
RE: A Sunless Day [Open] - by Frost Fyre - 01-21-2013, 10:10 PM
RE: A Sunless Day [Open] - by Mesec - 01-22-2013, 09:23 PM
RE: A Sunless Day [Open] - by Frost Fyre - 01-22-2013, 10:16 PM