the Rift

Haunted

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
[Image: 4hz8ty.jpg]
Credits; Carnival-ride-Stock.deviantart.com SweetDreams-Stock.deviantart.com Photomanipulator; AlexLibby.deviantart.com

Arah

'Shut up already, won't you? You're making me hurt.'
Arah paused behind the stallion. "Funny, I haven't said a thing." She chuckled, and walked up grinning to the stallion. Nodding her head in greeting the pale white mare picked her way forward to the stallion. He was a decent height above her and she felt a little nervous. Why did she have such luck to always meet stallions in this area? She was actually becoming a little concerned about her luck. Oh, and her safety. She stopped a short way away eyeing the stallion before throwing caution to the wind and standing beside him. "My name is Arah" she nodded her head in greeting, "from Aurora Basin, where mostly only unicorns live." She paused and then gave the stallion a soft smile. "We needed a few other species for intelligence reasons and lets face it, more is better right?" She walked right up to the stallion and decided to cut to the chase. "I must say, you would be rather perfect for our herd."

She smiled softy again and this time she moved so she was slightly ahead of the stallion. "So, do I have your interest?" He was actually quite...attractive. Her eyes rolled quickly over his black body and then over his spots and hide. NO! Head in the game you dumb... she thought to herself. She chased the thoughts away and smiled. "Don't worry, you don't have to be racist to be in the herd. I'm not." She wondered if she should mention that their leader was...interesting. No, she shouldn't Psyche wasn't the first person you would pick to lead you. She was a great leader and did everything for the well being of the herd. She was strong. But she could also be considered bat-shit crazy at times.

Eyes back on the stallion, she grinned again, trying to appear carefree. If she managed it, he would be her third recruit to the herd. She was become some sort of recruitment whore lady. "I'm sure you'll love it in the Basin."

Haunted by my eyes, the way they hold your attention even in the loudest silences.
Notes; Yay!
Words; 346
Tag; Stark

And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
Haunted - by Stark - 02-19-2013, 12:00 AM
RE: Haunted - by Arah - 02-19-2013, 01:45 AM
RE: Haunted - by Thor - 02-19-2013, 01:53 AM
RE: Haunted - by Stark - 02-19-2013, 10:51 PM
RE: Haunted - by Arah - 02-26-2013, 07:14 PM
RE: Haunted - by Thor - 02-27-2013, 05:45 PM
RE: Haunted - by Stark - 03-08-2013, 03:50 PM