the Rift

Haunted

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
[Image: 4hz8ty.jpg]
Credits; Carnival-ride-Stock.deviantart.com SweetDreams-Stock.deviantart.com Photomanipulator; AlexLibby.deviantart.com

Arah

She paused, her eyes still resting gently on the stallion. "Some aren't comfortable with other races. They feel safer in a herd of their own kind." She shrugged deciding not to go on that many believed unicorns where the more superior race. She looked up at his horn and then actually laughed. "Oh no your one horn?" She asked teasing. "Mate, I have antlers!" She dipped her own head to make sure that he noticed them, nearly poking his eyes out. "So, you have nothing to worry about!" she continued teasing in the light friendly manner. Then, only after a small pause, the pegasus made his arrival. She looked up at the stallion, he was a rather impressive sight. “You get right to the point don’t you? I guess it must be something they teach you in the Basin in order to mass produce.” She was actually taken aback, what on earth had she done to him to make him be such an arse to her. Her face remained passive and her her locked onto their new target. "We don't mass produce if anything we are a greater herd." She narrowed her eyes as he introduced himself.

"I’m Thor by the way- World’s Edge Nurse.” She chuckled lightly. "Proof that assholes come from everywhere." She looked back to Stark, speaking honestly again. "The final choice of where you go is totally and completely up to you, don't let anything he says sway you." She looked back over to Thor to whom she had done nothing wrong too. Why had he insulted her so viciously? He clearly didn't have an issue which unicorns, she was speaking quite politely and respectably to Stark. Maybe he just didn't like females? Maybe he was upset because he didn't have a female? Or maybe because he had someone on his mind but couldn't get her?

Still none of that made sense as to why he was just such an ass to her. She sighed and looked over to the distance where her home was calling her back. She wanted to get back as soon as possible. Arah, who had been roaming the Threshold for a while now was ready to go home, with or without Stark. She looked over to Thor and wondered what the heck she should say to him. "Listen, I don't know what's up your ass but be nice. I've done nothing to you." She shook her head slight, shaking out her forelock. Golden eyes back onto Stark. "Got an idea of where you want to head to?" She asked politely, her eyes resting once again on his horn for a moment.

Haunted by my eyes, the way they hold your attention even in the loudest silences.
Notes; Sorry about the wait! I lost power for ages.
Words; 407 [not including character quotes]
Tag; Stark, Thor.

And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
Haunted - by Stark - 02-19-2013, 12:00 AM
RE: Haunted - by Arah - 02-19-2013, 01:45 AM
RE: Haunted - by Thor - 02-19-2013, 01:53 AM
RE: Haunted - by Stark - 02-19-2013, 10:51 PM
RE: Haunted - by Arah - 02-26-2013, 07:14 PM
RE: Haunted - by Thor - 02-27-2013, 05:45 PM
RE: Haunted - by Stark - 03-08-2013, 03:50 PM