the Rift

Meet me at the Pool? [Lupus, NPC]

Lupus Posts: 118
Aurora Basin Soldier
Stallion :: Other :: 77cm :: 1
Pheonix

Oh god. This is awkward.

Much to my dismay,the Lupa had heard the start of my speech. Not that I didn't want to talk to her,because I did,I just didn't know what to talk about. You see,I am not normally a sociable wolf and when I do talk my words are normally challenging,well,they still were most the time unless Ayaka was involved. My mind seemed to open to new feelings when ever I was with her,good new feelings. One thing I considered myself good at was confessing the truth to those I liked,friends or more. That's if we were more then just friends. Yes? She sit's in front of me and I to sit,dipping my head slightly,thinking about what to say.

The truth is though,I didn't know what to say. Everything in my head sounded wrong. Ayaka I love you. That was what I wanted to say but my head,nor my mouth,would allow the words to come out. It was as if one part of me wanted to tell her I had a crush on her and the other half was still the same cold,emotionless wolf I was. It was confusing. My head was muddled. For once I had two different paths to go down but I wanted to go down them both. Straight down the middle. To be the same cold wolf,with one exception to my personality rule. So I do.

"Ayaka this is going to sound stupid ok,so after i'll leave and won't bother you again." I stand,looking deep in her orbs that seemed to burn right though me. "I love you Ayaka." I take a step back,knowing the truth in my head. She doesn't love me. Black orbs flicker down at the ground and my paws as I shifted my weight uncomfortably then I look back up to her. "But I know you couldn't love me. As if it would be allowed anyway." The Basin and the Throat? They didn't mix. How could I have been such a idiot as to fall for her? Because you love her. My mind was fighting it's self,what could I do? I turn. I walk. I knew I had made a fool out of myself. I don't expect her to do anything but laugh. But truly,i'm hoping for more.

[Amg he is such a confused wolfy. We can end this here if you want unless Ayaka calls after him,trust me,he will stop;)]

"blah blah blah."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ayaka Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Ayaka perked her velvet-like ears up. A kind smile still shown on her white lips as she waited for Lupus’s reply. She found herself beginning to not wait to hear what the brute had to say. She knew that this was silly though. It was probably just a good job for the hunt of something like that. The fae knew that they were only friends and that she wanted it to stay that way, or at least she tried to think that. She had never had these feelings before. It felt quite sickening but yet nice in a strange sort of way. Althoguh this emotion seemed a bit confusing, she knew it was love. Even if the brute did not feel the same way, she could not help this.

I love you Ayaka.

The words rung in her ears like bees buzzing around. Her heart practically stopped beating as her eyes seemed to be locked onto his. But I know you couldn't love me. As if it would be allowed anyway. He finished before walking away. Her legs seemed to be cemented into the ground. Her mind telling her to chase after him, but her body stopping her. Her mind seemed to be blank as she struggled to keep her jaw from dropping with shock. He did love her back. She knew that she needed to run after him, but why was her body stopping her? Her orange eyes watched him walk away. She knew she had to go after him.

As her frame began to unstiffen, Ayaka called out, “Lupus wait!” She could not help herself, and she ran over to the white lupe. “I love you too.” She whispered in his ear. Lifting her cranium, the fae nuzzled him. Her eyes lighter than ever and her body seemed to ease down a little. Her gaze, again, caught the brute’s cold stare.

"blah blah blah."

Lupus Posts: 118
Aurora Basin Soldier
Stallion :: Other :: 77cm :: 1
Pheonix

"Lupus wait!"

Her words make my muscles freeze and my bones almost shake. I stop dead in my tracks. I hear her paws on the ground running up and I turn for my onyx eyes meet her fire like gems. My body tenses as she whispers into my ear. "I love you too." My heart almost skips a beat as the words filter though my ears and to my head. I doubt it even reached my head. It felt like a dream. A good dream or bad? Good. A very good dream. But what if all of a sudden I was jolted awake by something? And this whole thing...the cats,Ayaka,this day,these words,were just a dream?

But it wasn't a dream. Her touch against me was real and I returned the nuzzling. My body was totally relaxed with her being around now and this felt right,being with her. I knew she wasn't lying when she said I love you too,you can always tell when those words were fake and they defiantly weren't fake. So was this is? The start of a new relationship?I have never felt love before,or been loved,so how should I know but surely,if it is true love you would know,right? And this felt true.

Nuzzling her couldn't last forever but it didn't mean it would be the last. I pulled my muzzle away from her but didn't step back. We were standing quiet close together,facing each other,and holding a steady gaze between fire and black orbs. My heart thuds against my chest and I feel happier then I ever have felt before. A sense of passion inside me,and determination to make her happy. I smile sightly,still slightly fazed by the words that had been spoke by us both. I can't think of much to say except "I can't tell you how much that means to me."

"blah blah blah."