the Rift

formidable gifts {Destrier}

Peixos Posts: 18
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 Hands :: 4 Years Old
Tay

peixos & raimo

A fly buzzed in my ear after the words drained from my lips. My eyes caught the path behind the black soldier and I began to realize how far into the mass of Cyprus stumps I'd come. The mud ached in my soles alongside the tremor of leeriness disclosed in the dark pools of swamp. It was an unappealing place, I was quick to adapt the placings of my feet upon entering, feeling an unwelcoming caution trip into hindsight. I had only perseverance dragging me onward.

The reason was probably unfortunate, but in my own opinion I was going somewhere. I paused in thought. "Why are you asking," I replied, no harshness in my tone. I looked to the ground, searching for a doable answer. "We're wandering, I suppose. I want to know what lies on the other side of this hellhole." It was true enough. Raimo, as frequently charming as he was, chirped his jaws despite my negativity glancing kindly to the large, long-haired stallion.

'Pardon my bluntness, friend, but I am Destrier of the World's Edge, sent on a quest by the God of the Sun himself.'

His next words spoke a fast introduction before he finally revealed himself, prizing my blue's magnificently iridescent, aqua scaling. I knew it. He was some kind of salesman sent here to raid my dragon's scales and pull the strands of my tail to keep his wife happy and his foals warm. It made perfect sense. The blue shook his head mentally to my rather clever assumptions and almost took the greeting to himself, unfolding his wings theatrically. I smiled nicely anyway. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Destrier." I motioned to the wild blue, "This is my Raimo. He's quite... something." I chuckled and pulled him close, whispering into his brain, keeping focus on Destrier, remembering the Gods of Isilme and the magical corrosion that ebbed its way into our lives. I was stale to it. Knowing Raimo was a work of Nieque's majesty himself tore my standings with the mysterious allure.

I remembered how our world was shot down by an apocalyptic smash of magical overhaul released by the furies of Isilme's demigods. Aarde's bronze clashed with his royal dirt, sending the stallion down upon equine destination. We were clueless. I was clueless. There was no falling on the chest of my mother anymore, panting from radial exhaustion, lungs too tired to understand the collapse of our lives. We failed under magic. I really wasn't feeling up to contributing to it, but if this is what that stallion wanted I'd make sure my blue wanted it too.

I asked him.

"He doesn't mind contributing a few scales," I said, locking eyes with the dark stallion. "may I ask how you'll use them?"

venomxbaby | Colourize-Stock

mama told me when i was young
come sit beside me, my only son
and listen closely to what i say
and if you do this
it'll help you some sunny day

Messages In This Thread
formidable gifts {Destrier} - by Peixos - 02-22-2013, 08:27 PM
RE: formidable gifts {Destrier} - by Destrier - 02-24-2013, 05:56 AM
RE: formidable gifts {Destrier} - by Peixos - 03-24-2013, 07:48 AM
RE: formidable gifts {Destrier} - by Destrier - 04-02-2013, 07:39 PM
RE: formidable gifts {Destrier} - by Peixos - 06-06-2013, 05:00 PM