the Rift

formidable gifts {Destrier}

Destrier Posts: 180
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 16 HP: 65.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Suli :: Common Green Dragon :: Fire Breath & Merlin :: Plain Black Dragon :: Frost Breath Dingo

HEROES MAY DIE

Although the grey's tone was lacking in harshness, I could only guess that he was somewhat annoyed with my presence. I hadn't meant to intrude, for I had been only curious as to why somebody would put themselves through so much muck and stagnant water without a real purpose. I supposed I was somewhat curious as to what lie beyond these leafless trees, but I would leave the grey stud to find that mystery out on his own for now.

The nameless stallion introduces his blue friend, proclaiming that his name is Raimo, though he does not tell me his own name. Was there a reason, I wondered? I tried not to think too much on it, and instead focused my gaze upon the scaly form of Raimo. With each encounter I had made in regards to this very quest, I couldn't help but feel somewhat ashamed and shift uncomfortably beneath the scrutiny of the strangers and their beloved companions. After all, I was asking for a literal piece of them... and I could only hope that I didn't make others feel as uncomfortable as I felt.

"He is magnificent," I spoke, a warmth in my eyes as I regarded the iridescent dragon with complete and utter respect, "Truly so." As I watched the pair, there was a short moment where they fell silent and seemed to be speaking with one another wordlessly. Though I held not one of my own, I admired the way many who called Helovia home bonded to another species, living their lives in tandem to one another. It was a special thing for sure, or at least, that's what I imagined.

When the stallion spoke again and assured that dragon was willing to help, I dipped my head gratefully. "Thank you, Raimo," I said to the dragon, although I knew it would not garner a vocal response. Shifting my attention back upon the stallion, I considered his question for a moment and found myself more than happy to answer. "Armor," I responded simplistically, "So that I may better myself to protect my home."

BUT LEGENDS ENDURE

Image Credits

You may attack and use magic on Des at any time for any reason.

HP: 66.5

Messages In This Thread
formidable gifts {Destrier} - by Peixos - 02-22-2013, 08:27 PM
RE: formidable gifts {Destrier} - by Destrier - 02-24-2013, 05:56 AM
RE: formidable gifts {Destrier} - by Peixos - 03-24-2013, 07:48 AM
RE: formidable gifts {Destrier} - by Destrier - 04-02-2013, 07:39 PM
RE: formidable gifts {Destrier} - by Peixos - 06-06-2013, 05:00 PM
RE: formidable gifts {Destrier} - by Destrier - 06-07-2013, 10:34 PM