the Rift

What is my Destiny?

Nyx Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
[Image: 512e83fdd10e0]

Nyx's thoughts were jumping all over the place as she walked delicately across the path. Thoughts of having a home in this beautiful place; of maybe even raising a family here. She hoped that she wouldn't be judged on her past; on her scar. She shook her mane to clear her thoughts. Suddenly, her eyes widened with surprise as an elegant mare walked across her path. She was a light grey unicorn, with violet eyes, and every step of her's was long and graceful. The mists surrounded her lithe frame. She had a pure white mane, and a light grey tail that flowed behind the mare as she walked toward her. Her horn seemed to glow. Nyx felt nervousness well up inside her. Who was this mare? Was she here as an enemy, or part of this herd? She took a deep breath and told herself to stop being such a wreck.
"I am Hellena You walk in the World's Edge, mare, a land where the herd named the Qian reside" , she said.

Her voice was soft, and sounded like the tinkling of belles. After she spoke there was a stillness. Her words seemed to hang in the air. Nyx felt a burst of excitement well up inside of her. She was from the World's Edge after all! Nyx also knew she had to be extremely polite.
She bowed her head deeply and respectfully toward the unicorn.

"I am Nyx. I have just recently left the Threshold, and am relatively new to this land. I have been wandering alone for some time, and have been looking for a herd. I've been alone ever since I witnessed the death of my mother. Ever since then, I have vowed to start a new life here."
She paused. She didn't usually give this much information about herself to perfect strangers. But this was an exception. this mare was from the World's Edge, and for some unknown reason, she trusted her already.

Talk talk talk talk.

Messages In This Thread
What is my Destiny? - by Nyx - 02-26-2013, 12:34 PM
RE: What is my Destiny? - by Hellena - 02-27-2013, 05:22 AM
RE: What is my Destiny? - by Nyx - 02-27-2013, 07:48 PM
RE: What is my Destiny? - by Hellena - 03-05-2013, 03:12 AM
RE: What is my Destiny? - by Ink - 03-09-2013, 10:07 PM