the Rift

Blessed tales under moonlight || Moon Goddess, Open

God of the Moon Posts: 236
Helovian Ancient
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.2hh :: Ageless
Admin

The GOD of the MOON

Moon god like quote here~

Such a loyal, pretty friend. The Moon God smiled upon Hellena in a way no one else managed to make her smile. Her silvery friend was her closest confidant, the oldest, wisest and most willing of all. Regardless of whose hooves resided in this land, she remained, steadfast and bold. Wars, the crumbling of Helovia prior and even in this new age, the mortal seemed to possess quite immortal strength of will among these trees. Her trees. How could the Moon God not feel kinship with such everlasting love? The embrace lasts as long as it should before much more pressing matters begin to pass.

She lavender goddess smiles, pride filling her chest. "Your judgement of who is allowed in this land is being respected?" she asked curiously. Though the Moon God held faith in the Qian as her loyal supporters, she knew that Hellena would tell her the truth one way or another. "And please, Hellena. You are a dear friend, blessed, and loved. Your words place me on a pedestal when I desire you stand at my side." Carefully, the purple mare used her whiskered muzzle to tenderly push some of Hellena's forelock from her lovely eyes.

When Hellena admitted caring for a few of them, the goddess smiled a little, a smirk turning up her lips. "And has a stallion caught your eye yet?" she asked pointedly, eagerly awaiting that reply.

The Goddess sighed at her question and furrowed her brows. "Much is unknown. Since the arrival of brother time, a shadow has been cast over the future. He has that effect, and I believe he does it on purpose," she grunted in irritation, tossing her head to punctuate her point. "What I do know is that danger is pressing upon the Edge. You should be ready. The targets are unknown to me, but more than one exists. "

"As if that was not enough already, the entirety of Helovia is under duress. Soon enough, a crack will form, and I can only imagine what will come. Be ready to look beyond the surface into the soul. Not everything to come will be as it seems. Prepare both mentally and physically. My most honest advice to you is get to know each other, deeply. Know when even your friends are not themselves."

CREDITS

Messages In This Thread
RE: Blessed tales under moonlight || Moon Goddess, Open - by God of the Moon - 03-25-2013, 10:24 PM