the Rift

rejection and depression [Any]

Melissa Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

"Don't touch me!"
Wasn't this a feisty one? Melissa raised a 'brow and looked at the stallion with eyes that had a pretty clear look in them. Are you freaking kidding me?
"Daarling, don't take this out on me. I'm just a helpless little mare who happens to carry a foal." Her sweet voice had a confused tone to it and she carried her mask without any problems.
"My name is Azzaron." See, know he started too smooth a little. The pegasus smiled and moved away a little, backed away from the stallion as he spoke.

"A pregnant mare has no right to be flirting. She should remain beside her mate, for he is the one who has helped her make a miracle. There is no greater miracle then giving creating life." Ha! Who had told him that?
Did she not have rights to flirt even though she happened to be pregnant? Melissa glanced at her fat belly and then looked at Azzaron, observing him with empty and colorful eyes.
"Honey, just because you're angry, don't take this out on me, please? Any mare is allowed to flirt, even if she's pregnant. Besides, I don't have a mate. This was an.. Uhm.. Accident." Her lie was starting to burst and she looked away. Dammit.

"Have you ever fallen in love with someone, given them something great, even told them you loved them, but they still reject you? I'm sorry this is a weird question to ask someone I've only just met..."
What the fuck had this stallion been through? She had never been in love, she'd just flirted with everyone without falling in love. She wanted to though, but the mare knew that she would never love someone.
"Azzaron, I don't think you've been abandoned - you're just overthinking. The mare probably loves you, what do I know... I have never loved someone."
Except her mother.
And father.
And little sister.

The thought of her family almost made her lose her mask, but she kept it nice and clean. No one would lose anything here.
"Dear, why don't you relax a little and join me for a walk down the beach? What do you say?" She backed away and placed herself behind the palomino to start her walking down the beach. Rain had made her coat wet and her hair was almost glued to the ground. At least it looked like it.
It shouldn't rain in the summer, dammit.

"Talking."

ooc: Hehehe
word count: 409

Messages In This Thread
rejection and depression [Any] - by Azzaron - 02-27-2013, 07:59 PM
RE: rejection and depression [Any] - by Melissa - 02-28-2013, 07:45 AM
RE: rejection and depression [Any] - by Melissa - 03-01-2013, 02:27 AM
RE: rejection and depression [Any] - by Azzaron - 03-01-2013, 06:12 PM