the Rift

You're no good, you don't cry like you should

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica

F A E L E N E
you don't cry like you should.

Regrets? She saw no point in going down that road because it wouldn't change anything. That could lead to resent, in the case of her foal she wanted to avoid that at all costs. The question was what did he want? He was quiet in the dark, but didn't disagree with what she said. There was only a little indication he heard her, the twist of ears, the dip of his head. This weighed on him more because of others, she wasn't clueless. The red maned had thought he might have thought of it sooner rather than later. With the possibility of his dominant genes meant they may not have a secret to keep, and Faelene didn't know if that would ruin her own life she had built here or not...if her Lady would curse her for what happened. If she did that meant things did run deep, but there was no one else to make her feel guilty.

His stare might as well been blank, it seemed he was miles away, and she sealed her lips in a thin line. She could tell she shouldn't have bothered, she shouldn't have spoken. She should have continued as if nothing had happened. That's the clear cut expression she got. So easier to do. No, her heart didn't want him, but she never spoke its language to ask. She had only wanted a little moral support, but didn't think she would find it here. Instead Faelene found herself wanting Tolio, wishing she had rather talked to him now because who else did she have but him? She didn't even know where he was, if he had straightened out his own mishap,if he would be staying here. She had to get his white painted face out of her head, it was better to do this emotionless. Mentally she shoved it in the dark, shifting her weight while listening to his few words.

Of coarse you did, she answered in the confines of her head, checking to make sure her teeth were clamped together. He was just being honest, she tried to tell herself. It seemed a little harsh she had to play grownup, picking for him too. The Theif was quiet, still as dark stone when he gave his short explanation, when he asked his own question. He wanted the easy way out, maybe she would give it to him.

"Nothing," she said indifferent, holding back the bite that tempted to cut in her cords. She fell back into herself, finding it easy to put her mask on. It was comfortable, fitting in smooth, cold lines. "I don't care," she quietly stated, because he didn't. Faelene didn't want his company, and hated herself for accepting it. Thinking she needed to talk to him, funny.

"I just wanted you to know I'm keeping it, and I don't count on you being anything. I only thought it would be cruel of me if I took them away like the rest, if I disappeared....I can see I may have to in the end if my own loyalty is questioned, if I can't stand the stupid murmurs of whore and bitch..." She took a deep breath, and shook her head, heaving a tired sigh. The control on her resolve was slipping, and silently she cursed herself. Did she always have to lose her temper with stallions? Fighting with Mauja was not on her agenda. Adorning a dark, twisted smile she began stepping away from him having only one thing left to say. " Don't fret, you won't have to worry about seeing my face again, " she gave a mocking bow, then felt the magic that lingered in her core. Thank the gods she could disappear into thin air, at least to his eyes because that's exactly what she did. Faelene couldn't move fast enough, fueled by anger and pain while trying to work her shield to block any attempts to reach her. She half doubted he would move, didn't he have what he wanted?

[Image: faeleneicon.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: You're no good, you don't cry like you should - by Faelene - 03-26-2013, 10:14 AM