the Rift

You're no good, you don't cry like you should

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica

F A E L E N E
you don't cry like you should.

In his blue eyes she thought there was still a worry, but she didn't want to question it or help put it to rest. She had done enough already the small child, protected by her body reminded her. She instead thought he must still be thinking about what would happen, if she would turn on him. Forced trust? Those were for those split second things where life or death mattered not one night stands. Time, it would just take a little more of it to be sure she hoped. Maybe, he would see she really wasn't so fickle, so shallow. After all there had been a few times she could have really switched sides, but this was her home now, and through his absent she had put her faith in Psyche, in the realm of Unicorns.

Despite how she was urged to say the words things would turn out she still did not speak them. She held onto them for herself, and felt the tightness slowly seem to loosen its grip. One day, one night at a time.

"Wouldn't we'd call it a night?" Oh, had she really said day? This made her head perk up, a smothered laugh play in her throat. "Yes, that would make more sense." A yawn half sigh attempted to escape her throat, but she smothered it. There was something else. Though the pause was nothing great it felt like it, the frown foreboding of what might made anxious lines across his white facade. Psyche. So it was something to be concerned about, and she could think of no way she would explain it to her Lady. Especially after all they had been through, she did not want this to be a smack to her leader's face. If only she had known this sooner, or had any piece of sound mind to turn the other way that night. His voice, and a stronger piece of herself stopped that inner dialogue. He was willing to do the hard part, and even take the force of any ill feelings. It felt wrong, as if she was hiding from her own choice of actions. While Faelene would do everything to make sure the child didn't suffer for her miscalculation she wouldn't shy from punishment herself. Mauja of coarse would disagree, and she didn't want to stammer the mixed thoughts in her head. Drawing a breath, she lowered her eyes to the dark ground, staring at the spot by his frosted hooves. "Well, I would appreciate that. I think the two of us just started to understand and trust each other and I don't want to see that all go to hell.." Faelene knew that her face went hard, and when she spoke again a deep note crept in her voice, "But...if she is angry..if I can do something to make this right I will." Silver eyes lifted in an almost defiant way to the ice irises, letting him know she would be stubborn in keeping whatever honor she had left. If she could take hurt, and leave the child unscathed all the better and she wouldn't deny him the same right.

[Image: faeleneicon.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: You're no good, you don't cry like you should - by Faelene - 05-20-2013, 04:58 PM