the Rift

[OPEN] starting over [Druid, Delinne]

Leyra Posts: 88
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 3 years
Dark

L E Y R A
Nimble pillars carried the brutish mare through the Basin, snow crunching under her cloven hooves. Leonine tail swayed back and forth while her audits moved to and fro. Swinging her head to the side, the mare felt the cold creep up her spine. Shaking her mane, she broke into a swift gallop.

The mare cut through the Basin, nodding at the few members she spotted along her way. Skidding to a halt, she saw the familiar figure of Mauja accompanied by a small foal. The mare perked her ears, wondering what he was doing with a foal. As she strode forward, the mare noticed that a lightning marked mare was also wondering what in the name of Loorien Mauja was doing with a foal. The lightning marked mare was familiar, in fact, the brutish mare had went to the Edge with her. What had her name been? The mare pondered on the question for a moment before she was able to draw the memory up. Delinne! Her name was Delinne. But now, there was a long scar stretching down her side. Frowning and moving forward with haste, the mare reached Mauja and the colt.

There were three black horns that were sprouting from his forehead, each one growing smaller as they neared his snout. He had a brown coat, but a large white spot blanketed his body. He had dark brown hair and cloudy gray eyes. The eyes.. they met only one thing. The child.... was blind. Lowering her head, the mare slowly made her way towards them, coming from behind Mauja. She lifted her tail, hoping to at least touch Mauja's white coat with it's dark locks.

She settled herself beside Delinne, only fairly closer to Mauja. "Who is this child, Mauja?" The tone that came from her dark lips was not demanding, nor was it any bit annoyed. It was in fact... joy.The mare lowered her head, smiling at the small foal. He was weak and scrawny, but if he was fed... he could easily become a strong, healthy colt. Maybe with the right hand, he could easily become a strong soldier. Yes... that sounds nice... The mare pushed her plots away, her motherly instincts taking hold of her. She was staring at the colt, smiling. "Hello little one, I'm Leyra." It was rare to see the mare smiling these days, especially after her beating.

"Blah blah blah"
image credits
table by whit
I tear my heart open, I sew myself shut
My weakness is that I care too much,
And my scars remind us the past is real
I tear my heart open, just to feel

[Image: 2jewqqh.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
starting over [Druid, Delinne] - by Mauja - 04-09-2013, 08:55 AM
RE: starting over [Druid, Delinne] - by Druid - 04-10-2013, 03:07 PM
RE: starting over [Druid, Delinne] - by Delinne - 04-10-2013, 11:22 PM