the Rift

[OPEN] starting over [Druid, Delinne]

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina

Mauja smiled at me. I softly returned the smile and walked closer to him, nudging his shoulder before I backed a step again. My leader... He owned a big piece of my heart and soul, almost as much as my daughter. I would never let my King down. Never. And he hadn't let me down - yet - and I hoped that he never would.
I gaze upon the colt and frown a little. He was so small. How could anyone ever leave such a young colt to survive on his own?
But who knew, he could hide a certain strength behind his cloudy vision. How else had he survived until now? I observe the colt with a motherly softness in my eyes and move my gaze to Mauja. He introduced me and another mare to the colt, saying our names.
"Druid, I want you to meet Delinne, and Leyra." Leyra? Why did I recognize that name? Confused, I looked around and found the mare named Leyra right next to me. Where had she come from?

She was a blue roan with a white blanket upon her rump, her eyes were pale blue and the horn upon her brow was brown with a red-tinted tip. When I came to think of it, her whole body was tinted red. And covered in scars.
But I still recognized her from somewhere. Leyra... Leyra!
It was Leyra! The one who had traveled together with me and Mauja to the Edge, during my very first days here in Helovia. It had gone three seasons since I came here - almost four now. Had it really been so long?
I shook of the thought and looked at the colt, giving him my attention again.

Druid... The colt's name was Druid? Hmmm... Once again I looked at the unicorn colt and smiled. It fit him. I saw how he raised his front hoof with an insecurity that made my heart skip a beat, and slowly putting it down again. He was so... Helpless. Even though he seemed to be strong, he would always be helpless with his blind vision.
He reached out with his muzzle and, carefully, I move forward to Druid to gently bump his muzzle. I feel my heart grow as our muzzles touch, and I caressed his face softly.
"I'm Delinne." I whisper to the colt, smiling as I talk. I didn't want to frighten him.
"Like Mauja said, I have a daughter. Her name is Destry, and she's much younger than you. Would you want to meet her some day? She's friendly, just like Mauja here." The smile on my dark lips got wider and I glance at Mauja, not moving an inch.

This colt made me feel warm inside, and it actually confused me a bit. Had I become such a softy lately? Or was it just the mother in me shining through?
I hoped that it was my motherly side, and nudged the colt's face a little. He was gonna be just fine, especially if Mauja would take care of him. Everyone was safe in Mauja's hands. That was one of the reasons I trusted my beloved Ice King so much.
I loved him, as my leader and guide in life.

"Talking."

ooc: <3
word count: 514

[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Messages In This Thread
starting over [Druid, Delinne] - by Mauja - 04-09-2013, 08:55 AM
RE: starting over [Druid, Delinne] - by Druid - 04-10-2013, 03:07 PM
RE: starting over [Druid, Delinne] - by Delinne - 04-10-2013, 11:22 PM
RE: starting over [Druid, Delinne] - by Leyra - 04-12-2013, 04:15 PM
RE: starting over [Druid, Delinne] - by Mauja - 04-15-2013, 07:23 AM
RE: starting over [Druid, Delinne] - by Druid - 04-16-2013, 06:39 AM
RE: starting over [Druid, Delinne] - by Delinne - 04-16-2013, 11:48 AM
RE: starting over [Druid, Delinne] - by Mauja - 05-01-2013, 07:12 AM
RE: starting over [Druid, Delinne] - by Druid - 05-02-2013, 04:01 PM