Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
[Image: 2dh77yo.png]
A R A H

Haunted by my eyes,
the way they hold your attention,
even in the loudest silences.

Arah was quite sure that the other mare hadn't noticed her. The darker mare's thoughts where deep and Arah sat in the corner thinking quietly to herself. Arah payed no attention to the other mare for a while, she had her own relationship problems. Crash and her had settled into a relationship, but her wanted kids. Just the thought of the little brats squirming around inside her wanted to make the young mare throw up. No thank you! Arah shook her head and looked over to the darker mare. It was almost as if she was falling asleep in the water, she looked so calm so peaceful thinking about her own issues. Arah turned back to her own private little panic session.

Then there was Roland, Crash didn't know about him. The other Phantom, they had saved each other and helped each other before Roland had even become a phantom. Arah wasn't sure if her feeling for him where more than friendship. How did you decide on topic like this? It was too freaking hard. 'Men! she thought angrily. 'my life was easier without them.' She rolled her eyes and thought about children again, who actually ever really wanted them? Some people must just be made with the mothering instinct. Arah wasn't one of them.

Arah soon become aware of the bubbles forming on the springs surface where the other mare had been. "What the...?" Arah wondered out loud. She approached the water with caution and peered in. What she saw made her dive into the water. Two hooves where resting on the surface but the rest of the mare's body was passed out under the water. The darker mare was either drowning, or had drowned. Arah hurried into the water slashing every where, she filled her lunges with air and sunk under the water. Thank god her mother had taught her how to swim, after all it wasn't a natural thing for a unicorn to do. She sunk below the black mare until her shoulder was resting on the mares rump. Kicking her feet and legs in a awkward fashion Arah began to quickly propel them to the surface. Thank the gods water made beings practically weightless. The only hard work was when the mare's pregnant body broke the surface. She was heavy! Arah pushed on through, the air in her own lunges vanishing. Managing to push the mare far enough up the edge of the springs, so she was propped on the side of the small pond Arah gasped in her first breath of air.

Walking out of the springs with shaky legs she grabbed the mare's mane between her teeth and pulled her a little further up the side of the springs. Once satisfied that she wasn't going anywhere Arah looked down at the pregnant mares face. She fell down beside the mare exhausted. "Alright! Come on! Speak to me!" No way did Arah just risk her life for this mare to die on her. She gently pressed the mares chest with her chin. She became angry when the mare didn't move. "OI BITCH, IF YOU DO NOT MOVE YOUR ASS OF THIS GROUND NOW, I WILL...." Well she had nothing.

The point was still the same though. Even through her panic, Arah remained calm for the sake of the mare.

Notes; This probs has a lot of mistakes but I'm so tired.
Words; 555
Tag; Elizabeth

Credits
And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
Seven Devils - by Elizabeth - 04-14-2013, 07:47 AM
RE: Seven Devils - by Arah - 04-14-2013, 08:34 AM
RE: Seven Devils - by Elizabeth - 05-23-2013, 02:05 AM