the Rift

Amaris :: Whit

Amaris Posts: 299
World's Edge Philosopher atk: 5.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16h :: 4 years HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Dramyrth :: Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Frost Breath Whit
Magic: Fire x Light | (U) Able to summon 5 small dragon spirits, or 2 royal dragon spirits. granted!

Magic: Light x Spark | Can induce 'mindshock' in another, triggering a severe static-y migraine.
Restrictions: Requires permission outside battle. Can only be used once in battle, effects last 10 seconds.
Upgrade: Requires permission outside battle. Can be used twice in battle, effects last 10 seconds for each use.
granted!

Magic: Dark x Earth | When her blood is spilt, she can summon shadowy balls of dark miasma, which upon contact heal small wounds.
Restrictions: Able to summon 3 small balls of miasma, or 1 large.
Upgrade: Dark x Earth | When her blood is spilt, she can summon shadowy balls of Dark miasma, which upon contact heal or harm, depending on her intent.
Restrictions: Able to summon 3 small balls of miasma, or 1 large.

Magic: EarthxLight (P) | Her scales grow across her body and adapt depending on her mood and situation.
Restrictions: Of no use in battle.

Item: Genetic Mutation: 3rd active magic slot

Item: Defensive: Invisibility charm: a glass stone that is fused into her chest scales, which upon activation, renders the wearer invisible.
Restrictions: Does not affect companions or muffle sounds or smells.

Item: Defensive: Shield: A small silver disc that summons a circular force-field of energy with a 1m diameter. It can be thrown, where it will then hover approx. 2m from the user and can repel small magical and physical attacks. Collapses again after 1 hit.
Restrictions: Can be used once per thread, then it needs to 'recharge'. Low accuracy, must be thrown directly in the path of an oncoming attack to be successful.

Companion: Rougarou (any class)
Companion: Dragon (royal) [because I can not decide murrr]
Extra Companion Magic
No need to mirror my post length - I have a horrible case of the rambly writer syndrome!
I like being tagged!
You are always welcome to 'try' and use force/magic on Amaris, but similar to spar posts, leave it to me to decide how the damage is taken please~