the Rift

VOIDS" open

Gehenna Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Gods. Goddesses. She was certainly not divine. Creatures killed one another over their beliefs. They maimed and tortured as if that would be the persuasion to convert others to a proper faith. Alas it wasn't true faith but a faith kept in line by fear. Gehenna cared little for Helovia's so called Gods and their petty disputes with one another. The only thing that mattered in this life was survival – to keep her from rotting six feet under the ground riddled with disgusting parasites. The only being that could rip the soul from the mortal body was Death... and so that was who garnered the stygian witch's respect. Death had the power to conquer the strongest men and most beautiful women. He was just in his deliverance and didn’t favor one being over another.

Her musings had left her absent-minded. She barely noticed the arrival of the other mare, didn’t hear the rhythmic thud-thud of her footfalls against the heavily trodden ground. Only when she spoke did Gehenna sharply turn her visage to better inspect her. The glow of her infinite gaze befell her face and slowly slithered down the length of her pale bodice in an unnerving manner. As though her intense eyes could peel back the many layers that constructed the simple creature… then more to peer into the very depths of her soul. ’Is it an abyss like mine?’ she wondered briefly though almost immediately dismissed the thought. This poor girl was meek. Her quiet voice waved testament to her gentle nature. She was good if there were even such a thing. Though Gehenna thought labels on beings as intricate as they, mortals, were insulting to their many characters.

Her ears twitched forward. Her nostrils flared to inhale the sweet aroma that radiated from this precious thing and imprint it to memory. ” – and what cause do your Assassins advocate, little bird?” Gehenna asked bluntly. Her voice was deep for a woman’s. It resonated in a sultry baritone where the average woman’s seeped silk and vanilla lace. ”Would my home be with your Assassins, granted safety and all things warm if only I pledge my mind, body, and soul to them? If only I abdicate my freedom?” She chuckled then and licked her black lips… noting the plumpness of the flesh that clung to Accalia’s figure. This one wouldn’t be gristle and toughness. No. The succulent meat that comprised her many curves would be sweet, full of juices that would make her mouth water and beg for more.

Would it be in bad taste to devour her first acquaintance, she wondered?

Messages In This Thread
VOIDS" open - by Gehenna - 05-29-2013, 12:22 PM
RE: VOIDS" open - by Accalia - 05-29-2013, 10:37 PM
RE: VOIDS" open - by Gehenna - 05-30-2013, 07:41 PM
RE: VOIDS" open - by Thor - 05-31-2013, 10:05 AM
RE: VOIDS" open - by Accalia - 05-31-2013, 01:06 PM
RE: VOIDS" open - by Irrydae - 05-31-2013, 08:13 PM