[OPEN] And I Scream Dead Monsters Alive

Orinthia Posts: 132
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 17 hands :: 4 years
Orinthia

ORINTHIA</style>
  Adventure is my Middle Name</style>

Walk walk walk

The Frostbreath steppe held a lot of memories for the onyx black Frisian mare. This is where she met the cold stallion, Alcina, and another stallion Murdock, whom helped her learn how to fight. The raven woman walked with a certain grace, trudging through the land with her powerful body. The whole place was now under a coat of snow, up to her ankles, and continuously falling. Boredom was all she could think about. There was nothing to do, and a feeling of grief gripped her heart. She was all alone, with no one. It was enveloping her, crippling her vibrant soul. There was no one to converse with, no fun, just the continuous wind whipping hard against her chest.

The cold was stifling, and the black mare yearned to flee the frigid ice kingdom before she was frozen to death. It was as if the cold was gripping her with its hands, exposing her to its violence. Despite her Friesian blood, Orinthia was not meant for the ice and snow. Heat was preferred in her mind, and she went to seek it.

Not long after walking, another shape was seen in the distance. Trotting closer, trying to get a better look, the onyx mare galloped close by the...stallion. Plastering a smile to her face, yet wary of the distance between them she spoke. "Hello there! My name's Orinthia, and who are you?" A cold breeze of air blew through, reflecting on the upcoming snow. The mare observed the pelt of the stallion: Dapple gray. Still looking around, she awaited a reply.

*WOW. I have no muse. T>T It'll get better*

"Talk talk talk"
blah blah blah blah

Messages In This Thread
And I Scream Dead Monsters Alive - by Shajake - 05-30-2013, 12:36 AM
RE: And I Scream Dead Monsters Alive - by Orinthia - 05-31-2013, 04:16 PM