the Rift

THE VALKYRIES, the free women of Helovia.

Tingal Posts: 110
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: 9 years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
dark
:O I think Leyra would be good for this, since she has nothing else to do. x) She's a very brutish mare, so maybe the position of a warrior or something would be good for her. :D Although she needs to spar a lot more. x) Maybe she could try to be alluring... :P

I just really want to be a part of this awesome group. ;D

i am a king
and the world is beneath me

Peppermint Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I'm gonna bring Peppermint for this group, I think? I'm not sure what I want her to do, although I do have a few choices in mind. Roni, can you do a thread with Peppy and bring her into the Valkeyrie?

Yseulte Posts: 68
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 hh :: 5
Itzal :: White Tiger :: Hypnotize roni
Yesssss, Dark!! Leyra would me most welcome :D Let me know if you ever want a thread?

And that sounds great Mint! If you put up the thread and give me the link, then I'll reply as soon as I can. :)

ALL THE WAYS I GOT TO KNOW
YOUR PRETTY FACE AND ELECTRIC SOUL.

Sulwyn Posts: N/A
Unregistered
I'd just like to let you know that you and Boom have presented me with the hardest decision I've had to make on Helovia. ;-;

Ace Posts: N/A
Unregistered
I'm definitely making a character for this, the group would be awesome to RP in!

Kyra Posts: N/A
Unregistered
I'd love to join Kyra as a Seirene c:

Azale Moniet Posts: 49
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: 3 Years Buff: NOVICE
Emily
Thinking of making a mare for this, as none of mine currently would fit in. Actually I am making someone for this... will post when I have everything hammered out for her
[Image: 51535cdaae0d8]
"Oh the things we do for power..."
lines by tamme; coloring by paddeh

Seiren Posts: 43
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5
Adoptable
I think I'm going to have Seiren join, if you don't mind! ^^

Africa the Starry-Eyed Posts: 727
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 :: 6 (Tallsun) Buff: NOVICE
Silas :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Riven
Roni, Tee took Catalina off me when she left Helovia :-/ I'm so sorry. When I ever get another second character again I will sign her up ^_^

Ilacta Posts: N/A
Unregistered
Roni, this idea = FLAWLESS. When I can join my second in a month, I am so sending her your way.

- Ora

Alais Posts: N/A
Unregistered
I have a character perfect or this. Her name is Vanity and she was abused by a stallion from her past and she is frightened by them, I think having her in a sisterhood and other mares to protect her would be perfect.