the Rift

[OPEN] Fading Memories [Amara, Open]

Amara Posts: 136
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 hh :: 6 years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sameira :: Royal Hellhound :: Hellfire dark

AMARA
We are the ocean, pushing and pulling others to us

Well, Sia reacted wonderfully to my arrival.

She gulped in air and scared the poopy out of Sameira when she started screaming in her face. Sameira whimpered and buried her face in my short mane. I looked back at her and then at Sia. ”She's a little shy too. Sorry bout that!” I just smiled at Sia, still happy that she was here with me. With eyes wide, I listened to Sia ramble about how she was a doctor for the Assassins. (Something that was a problem for me, her being an Assassin.) I frowned, for I was going to ask her to join me with Seele. She told me about the Threshold and how she had seen two pegasi like me. As soon as the naughty word hit my ears, my eyes went ten times their original size. Narrowing my brows, I spoke in a playful manner. ”No swearing!!” Then I let Sia take a break as I spoke. ”Well, this nice mare, Seele, took me in! She's really nice to me, and maybe she'd like to meet you! Anyway, Seele is really pretty and nice, and you should meet her!” I cheered, smiling. My ears were so far forward, I was afraid they'd tear right off my head. And my smile was so big, I thought my mouth would be stuck like that forever! I was too happy not to show my joy and excitement, so I tried to show it to the full extent.

As soon as I was done speaking, Sia burst into speech (again), telling me of this stallion offered her.... candy? And that it was a great place. The problem was: I HAD NO CLUE WHAT THE HECK CANDY WAS! Was it like... a weird food? Or maybe it was a species of animal? Or.. OR MAYBE IT WAS A RACE OF SUPER HORSES!! I kept the thoughts to myself, energy coursing through my body as I faced Sia. She inhaled, and then told me about the Spectral Marsh and how it held spirits in it's gnarly fingers. ”I didn't know that... awesome! I live in a haunted area! Maybe you should come and meet my family in the Marsh Sia!” I smiled, amber eyes glittering as I thought about living in a haunted area. Then I stopped, and gasped. ”Sia, what if there are monsters in the Marsh, and while we're there, it attacks?! Who would protect us? Maybe Seele could! But what if she's taken by the monster?! Or maybe there's an angry spirit?! What would we do?!”

Yup, there we go.

I didn't over think that at all, nope, not a bit.

Sameira looked as though her ears were going to pop because we were practically screaming at each other. She wined and pawed my mane, but I ignored her and continued thinking. ”I bet you Seele could save us! She's so pretty and strong! She's like a super horse!”

”Talk talk talk.”

Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
Fading Memories [Amara, Open] - by Sikeax - 07-24-2013, 03:53 PM
RE: Fading Memories [Amara, Open] - by Amara - 07-24-2013, 07:00 PM
RE: Fading Memories [Amara, Open] - by Sikeax - 07-24-2013, 08:38 PM
RE: Fading Memories [Amara, Open] - by Amara - 07-24-2013, 09:16 PM
RE: Fading Memories [Amara, Open] - by Sikeax - 08-13-2013, 12:09 PM